Ayato || Don't Leave Yours Truly ||

You enter your room finally getting some time to yourself after yesterday's clash of the two families. Closing the door behind you turn and the familiar green eyes got your attention, "(Nickname)-chan! You know how irritated I am?"
A sigh left your lips. Will you ever get a moment of privacy? "Ayato-sama, I told you guys a million times! Karheinz-sama sent me to take care of some business with them. They didn't kidnap me or anything. It was pretty urgent so I had no time to tell you that I was leaving."
"Don't listen to him next time~! Just stay with us~" Ayato rolls on your bed taking in your scent from the sheets. He loved the aroma and he'd secretly sneak into your room when you were busy cleaning to lay down and smell the fragrance.
"I can't do that! He was the one who bought me here, I can't deny him, Ayato-sama."
You take a seat on your bed and bought your knees up, hugging them.
"They took you for so long and I had no clue where you were, you know?" Ayato still can't believe it. When he didn't find you in your room he panicked and searched all over for you. He was almost gonna kill the Mukami's when he followed your scent to them.
"I'm here now, aren't I?"
Ayato smirks, "Yes, and you're up for the worst punishments, first I'll make you make me so much Takoyaki and feed me all of it. Then I'll drink from you. Reiji got some too, but only yours truly can punish you. I have some other punishments but I better just do them and not make you wonder when."
"But Ayato-sama! You can't blame me! Karlheinz-sama sent me!"
Ayato gorns and turns to face you, still laying on your bed, "Whatever."
"What are you up to?" you ask hoping to start a better conversion that didn't remind you of the mess that happen in the Mukami's residence.
"Thinking up better punishments."
You sigh, he's such a hot head. "You're still at that?"
"How dare those dirty half-bloods take Yours Truly's toy?"
"I'm not a toy!"
He insists, "You're my toy!" you frown,
"I'm not."
A smirk wraps his features, he pushes you down and hovers on top of you as he pinned you're your wrists. "Yours truly can demonstrate it." His eyes shone as he watched the change of emotion on your expression.
"What do mean?" you spark him an innocent expression and he falls for it, giving in to the warmth of the sheets next to you.
Ayato turns to look at you, a blush on his face that he ignored, "You're either stupid, or even more stupid. I don't care, but just don't leave me again."

___________

Sorry for not posting in so long!! I hope I can make it up to you guys 😁by binge writing and posting! Enjoy!😁🤗