1.4 || Subaru ||

"(Name)..."

You look behind but before you can catch who it is, he grabs you and hugs you from behind. He rests his head on yours and his soft hair brushes against your cheek.
"I'm sorry..." he whispers softly, his old breath tickled the curve your neck.

His voice gave it away but the white hair proved it, "Subaru...?" you whisper in shock to what you just heard. Your ears seem like there playing tricks on you. Subaru? No way.

"I'm so sorry..." Yes, way. He repeats again, his voice resonated with a regretful tone.

"What?" Did he just say it twice? If you could record this, you can tease him about it for the rest of your life. Too bad you can't.

Subaru definitely having a cold, wait, he can't, he's a vampire, "I'm sorry."

A smile comes to your lips and it danced to your face, "You can repeat that again."

It felt good to hear him apologize, like he was giving you a secret part of him. It was almost impossible to make him apologize.

Almost impossible. As he's currently holding tight onto you and whispering to your ears words that expressed all his regret.

"Hey, don't tell me what to do." Subaru frowns, mortified as he realized what he just did. You turn your head around as your body was stick in his embrace and you get a glimpse of his sad face.

The face he made was so sad and hurt. He looks like a lost puppy. It hurt to look at that expression of his, although he would be frowning most of the time, but this gloomy face? It sends daggers straight through your heart.

"Subaru, it's fine. I'm okay." You place your fingers on his forearms drawing little circles on them. Subaru shivers under your warm touch. Not being able to keep up with his racing heart, he lets go of you. A blush, easily noticeable on his face, but it was nothing strange to you. He blushed all the time when he was in your company and that was since you joined the household.

Trying to change the flow of the conversion Subaru begins as he looks away hiding his cheeks with his soft hair, "You hate to see us fight, huh?"

"It was so stupid of you guys to barge in and attack them like that! They did nothing wrong."

Subaru peeks at you from the side of his head, "Tell me everything you hate."
"Why would you need to know that?" you tilt your head to the side and questioned the albino,

"So I can make myself look perfect in your eyes."

____________________________

DAMN

EVEN THOUGH I WROTE THIS I CANT BELIEVE IT!

HE'S SO DREAMY!! ❤️❤️❤️