1.5 || Kou ||

YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW BUT AGAIN! ❤️❤️

WARNING ⚠️ I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU HAVE A HEART ATTACK

⚠️ ⚠️ You have been warned! ⚠️ ⚠️
____________________________

"(Name)..."

You look behind you, but before you can catch who it is, he grabs you and hugs you from behind. As rests his head on yours and his soft hair brushes against your cheek.

"I'm sorry..."

The melodious voice of the idol filled your ears and you recognized his blond hair on your shoulder,

"Kou?" you question his unfamiliar attitude. His fragrance emanated you as his arms wrapped around your figure.
Kou tightens his grip on you and he rests his chin on your head, "(Name)-chan, I did't know you could get so mad~"
A sigh escaped your lips, "I was just frustrated, I had some last work I need to do but you guys gave me no time."

"To the point of crying?"

"Yeah." you whisper then a sudden movement caught you of guard,
Kou takes a seat down on the grass, and you were pulled down with him. He straddles you as you sat in his warm embrace.

Startled at the sudden movement, you attempt to get loose but failed as he was stronger. He is a vampire anyways. Super human strength.

"Kou-kun~! Stop that, let me go." You pout, trying to free yourself. Kou completely ignored your attempts, and starts to caress your hair, taking in the feeling of softness that he found alluring.
"You know, your hair is so beautiful and silky (Name)-chan ~" His limbs continue to straddle you and his arms blocked your only escape as they held you in place.
You frown although a slight blush formed on your cheeks, "You told me that a million times during diner."

"And under the moon light, it looks so lustrous~!"

You look up, so you can glare at him to hint your emotion, "Shut up."Your cheeks, dusted in pink.

"It's so soft~!" not taking a hint at how embarrassed it made you feel when he complimented you so much and openly.
Out of nowhere, his emotions change completely, his eyes convey how serious he is and his voice followed, "Hey," he gets your attention and you stare at him with a baffled expression.

"From now on, only I can see you cry." He blurts out before taking some of your hair into his palm, and feeling its softness against his cheeks.

"Don't show your weakness to anyone but me."
____________________________

❤️❤️❤️❤️

NEXT UP! AYATO!!!! =3