1.3 || Yuma ||

Again get ready!! 😜

AGAIN!

WARNING ⚠️ I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU HAVE A HEART ATTACK

⚠️ ⚠️ You have been warned! ⚠️ ⚠️
____________________________

He rests his head on your shoulder and his soft brown bangs, brush against your cheek. A stray strand of his hair tickles your nose.

"I'm sorry..." he whispers into your ears holding onto you tightly. Did this cheeky bastard just apologize? Never in a million years did you think this would ever happen.

Yuma places his chin on your shoulder, his cheeks dusted with pink, "I didn't mean to make you cry," his voice sounded horse, as if he was at the verge of tears. Taken aback, you stood there, almost entirely paralyzed by his tone of voice,
"Yu-kun," The sound of his voice renders you dumbfounded.

He whispers in such a low voice wanting his emotion to pass on to you but reluctant because of how mortified he felt, "P-please forgive me."

You felt him heave a sigh as he snuggled deeply into the curvature of you neck, "I'm such an idiot." He mumbles. His big hands held onto your waist not seeming like he'll be letting go anytime soon.
"Eh?" Your fingers brush over his forearms. He quivers in ecstasy. Your warm skin felt good on his. He longed for the feeling of warmth, he'd almost forgot how it felt to be human, to feel this warm, but you bought it back. A feeling he yearned for.

"You're so warm, (Name)-chan."
Another loose strand of hair tickled your nose as he nuzzled into your neck, you let a small giggle escape your lips, taking him aback. Getting the urge to hear you laugh again, he tickles your belly and you burst out snickering.

Holding onto his forearms in attempt to shove them away and stop his fingers from tickling you, your shirt got involved in the tickle fight, slightly revealing your skin making you more sensitive to his touch.

"Y-yuma! Pl-please stop~!" you manage and the vampire finally felt some sympathy and let's go of you. You take inhale so you could catch your lost breath. Your body lay in the comfort of his body and his arms wrap protectively, or possessively around you.

"You're so warm," he repeats again, as if trying to reassure this wasn't a dream of same sort,

You grin, intertwining your fingers with his, "Not really, you're just too cold." That remark sent a vermillion rush to his cold cheeks and he let's go of you right away. Why? You only stated something completely obvious. Was it your touch that caused him that?

Yuma takes a seat on the grass. He bends his head down in almost embarrassment, and lets his arms rest on his knees, "Shut up." He looked to the side and you couldn't see his expression. You missed it. The flustered mess that his features made.

You smile, he's sort of back to his normal self now. It's not like the vampire to ask for forgiveness or even speak the way he did.

Yuma felt something spur in him. A weird feeling in his gut. It didn't hurt but it felt like it did. That's how Yuma described it. What was it? He'll find out. Will he realize his feelings?

____________________________

VOTE FOR ME!!!! ❤️

PLEASE! 😁😄

IT WILL REALLY MAKE ME HAPPY!

=3