Ally chapter 24 -mother monster

Start from the beginning

"It's beautiful." they say. Again they start freaking out about the stuff like tv, game stations, and the pop corn machine. 

"So when are heading to that mall?" Austin says. 

"When ever you guys want?" I say. 

"Cool. Can we go in about an hour or two?" he says. 

"Well actually two. We're having brunch, and my family wants to get to know all of you." I say although I'm not looking forward to it. 

So we all took showers and got dressed. I let my hair down clause it was still a little wet. I put on a pair of white shorts, with an aqua tank, and a lace top. We all sat around the table for braunch, for some reason my little step brother wanted to sit next to Austin. 

"So, I hear you sing and that stuff." Nick said to Austin. 

"Yeah. I've been performing since I was little. It's always been my dream." Austin says. 

"Yeah I didn't ask for a life story." Nick said. 

"So, mom. How you been, now with the baby and all?" I said so we wouldn't be talking to my fiends. My family tend to ask a.lot of questions, and make people feel uncomfterble.

"Well, I've been feeling a lot better. One cause they're isn't any one inside of me, but now I have a new little bundle of joy. And he's Kevin and I's first child together. We are verry happy." she says.

"I'm happy for you too. So is it ok if we go to the mall today?" I ask. 

"Wouldn't you rather go to the party Andrews going to. I hear it's real fun." she says. 

"No, we don't." I say. 

"That sounds kind of fun." Trish says.

"No it's not. It's just not kind of our party." I say. 

"You're right. You kids of lower class would make fools of yourselves in such a high end place." she says.

For some reason that makes me mad a little, "Were just not into those fancy things." I say.

"Well of course, we could tell by your selection of clothes. You know Ally if you can still have the chance for the finer things in life." she says. 

"Mom. Stop ok. And I told you, I'm not moving in here. Sunday night I'm going back home to Miami with dad." I say. I can feel every ones eyes on me, but I chose to ignore it. 

"What ever, you chose your fiends, no matter how they live. Even if it could be mistaken for a pig play pen." she says. 

"I think we're going to go now." I say, "Come on guys." I get my bag and we get out the door as soon as possible. We got into the car and I gave directions to Dez on how to get to the mall. 

I stayed quiet in the car, "Are you ok?" Austin asks.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about my mom." I say. 

"It's ok. She doesn't like me huh?" he asks. 

"No it's just. She likes things for me to be more finer. With every thing, friends, schools, and even boyfriends." I sigh. 

"So I guess she likes Kendal. I mean he is all rich and stuff right?" he says. 

"Yeah?" I answer, "When she found out that I was going out with Kendal. She was very happy, she invited him to that big party." I say. 

"Yeah, I remember." he says.

Oh, duh! How could I say that?! That's when he saw me kiss Kendal, I wish I didn't eve open my mouth. 

I didn't say any thing else. Not till we finally got to the mall. It seemed like the trip to the mall took for ever. It was really annoying. But I was happy once we got there. 

Thee first thing we did was park, then we refreshed when we stepped into the cool building. Then I felt Austin grab my shoulders. "Guys wait." he says. "Ally has a bet she still owes me. So you guys go on a head. Well meet up here in about two ours." he says.

"Ok, see you guys." they say going into the stores. 

"Really, I have to dedicate this day to you." I say. 

"Yes. You owe me, I won the bet, so it ours going to pay up." he laughs.

A bets a bet, "Fine," I say, "What would you like to do, oh great one." I say bowing to him. 

"I like the bow. But don't call me the great one," he says, "Rock God, Master, any of those would do." he says smiling like the way Nick would. Like an evil little child. 

"So, Austin," I say highlighting his name, "what do you want to do?" I say. 

We pastes a little, "Well since you know this place better than I do, why don't You show me around?" he says. He grabs my hand and doesn't let go, "Lead me to the closets music store." he says. 

I know this one store called tune beats. So we start walking to the store, but he doesn't let go of my hand. I actually like holding his hand, but I can't. I have a boy-friend, who I don't want to see at all right now. But holding hands with him, I can't do that. No matter how many sweet butterflies it puts in my stomach.

He brings me closer to him. One hand in mine, and an arm around my shoulder. He's so close to me. He smells cool, fresh, and a little like fruit. "Here it is." I say as we walk up to it.

"Woe, it's so cool." he says, he stares at it with amazing ment. But me, I really don't want to look at it. "Let's go!"

"You go, l'll wait out here." I say. 

"What's wrong?" he says. 

"I just don't want I be in there." I say, "It makes me think of Sonic Boom."

"Right, I'm sorry about that." he says, "But don't be so sad, come on. On this day that you dedicate me, I say that you have to put a smile on." he says. I won't smile though, I keep my mouth shut. "Aww come on, smile. Smile." he then tickles my stomach. 

"Ok, ok I'll smile." I say laughing to death. 

He grabs my hand and run inside.