" N-nobody... I just wanted to talk to you..." The alpha said. " Sorry if I woke you up or something." Lance nervously chuckled.

" It's fine." Keith said. " I haven't been able to sleep anyways." He wasn't even lying as he held the phone close.

Tell him.

Fucking tell him you coward!

" So... what's up?" Lance asked from the other end.

" You called me, remember?" Keith reminded him, blankly staring at the pregnancy tests that had all proven his suspicions to be correct.

" Oh-yeah... right. My instincts are just..." Lance trailed off somewhat. " They were making me worry about you." He said, scuffing his shoe at the ground.

Keith tensed up.

TELL HIM GOD DAMN IT!

" Why would you be worried about me, Babe?" He chuckled, chalking it up to Lance being silly.

" When I bonded you, it sort of tied me to you. Sometimes I know how you're feeling... and right now I feel like something's up." Lance explained, wondering why Keith was laughing in a nervous way.

" You're probably just picking up on me being sick." The omega said, trying to find an explanation other than 'Oh yeah, Lance! You got me fucking pregnant!'.

" But... Keith... it's different." Lance couldn't put his finger on why he felt the way he did, or why Keith was acting so weird. Sure, Keith was always weird, that was part of the reason why Lance loved him, but this seemed... too weird. " I almost feel... like... scared. Are you feeling like that?"

" No." Keith answered his question unnaturally quickly. " I'll-um... I'll talk to you tomorrow!" Keith exclaimed, hanging up the phone in panic. He looked down at his promise ring, feeling like he was violating it by not telling him. Was keeping it from his alpha the same thing as lying?

Lance looked at his phone in a confused way.

" Yeah... love you too, Keith..." He murmured to himself.

...

Keith hadn't slept all night, so it made sense when he crashed sometime around seven AM. He was completely wiped out, and just content to be sleeping for what felt like the first time in a million years.

" What the fuck do you mean you're pregnant?! Keith, how could you do that?!" A voice echoed.

" I-I didn't mean to!" Keith exclaimed, not even sure where the voice was coming from.

" You let him! You let him bite the condoms open and didn't even try to stop him!" Another voice shouted, then another and another. They were everywhere, like Keith just couldn't escape them.

It sounded like everyone he cared about had suddenly turned on him the second they figured out. Everyone except for Lance, as the voices were yelling at him as well. Everyone was tossing the blame around. Your fault. His fault. Their fault. 

It was the sound of the garbage truck that woke him up around three in the afternoon. And the unrelenting nausea was the first thing that Keith felt as he groggily sat up. At least he wasn't running to the bathroom and vomiting up everything like the day before. Keith wasn't about to drink his usual morning coffee, but it was still better than actually puking his guts up first thing in the morning. It was about the worst wake up call he could imagine.

He'd been having nightmares and everything, but at least he didn't remember too much. It was only the general fear that all of his friends would hate him, and disassociate themselves from him once they found out.