Passion

(( Smut warning!... These two are going to be the death of me I swear. Cute awkward Klance is my kink lmao.))

Lance clicked his bedroom door shut, making sure that they didn't disturb his sister, who was down the hall in her room.

Keith could feel his heartbeat pounding in his chest, like it was about to bust right through his rib cage. He didn't know how to do this... not slow. And he was definitely scared that it would be awkward between them. Lance didn't share his opinion.

" Are you still on birth control?" The alpha asked while sliding off Keith's shirt.

" No... I can't take it until my hormones are back to normal." Keith gulped. He would have totally forgot if Lance hadn't reminded him of it.

" Okay... I have condoms, so we're good." Lance slowly picked his boyfriend up. And he noticed that Keith was already covering his blush ridden face. " Why are you so nervous?" He asked, brushing some hair from the boy's face.

" I'm not used to this sappy stuff." Keith uncomfortably laughed.

" Making love isn't sappy... it's passionate if you do it right." Lance laid him back onto the blue comforter. And Keith peeked out from behind his barrier of hands. It was almost like they'd never done this before from the way he was acting. He looked like an extremely tsundere virgin.

" I took your body for granted..." Lance tossed his own shirt to the side. " I'm never going to do that again." He crawled over Keith carefully, and pried the boy's hands away from his face. " You're beautiful... and I need to show you how special you are to me." The alpha held both of Keith's hands, running his thumb over the promise ring that he'd never taken off.

" Stoooppp!" Keith whined, nearly exploding from embarrassment. The sweet talk had barely even started and he was barely able to handle it.

" No. I love you, Keith." Lance smiled, admiring his very bashful boyfriend before meeting their lips together. It was light, not filled with steam or powered by a ravenous need to fuck something. The passion wasn't due to lust, only a deep devotion that Lance had anchored inside himself.

Keith was a puddle as he slowly kissed back. What had he done to deserve someone like Lance? Hell if he knew. But he was just happy that their relationship had progressed so much. Never would Keith have ever thought that Lance, the cocky quarterback, the ladies man, the popular guy, would be like this. If someone had told him five months earlier, he would've laughed in their face if someone called Lance caring and lovey dovey.

But when they got together, he had finally begun to see that there was more to Lance's character than his big, puffed up ego. Now that they'd dated for months, that romantic side was showing more and more everyday. Lance had changed. Keith's absence had made his heart grow fonder.

" You're so different from before..." The omega whispered as he shyly tangled his fingers in Lance's hair.

" Am I?" Lance asked, pulling back somewhat.

" Me being gone really changed you." Keith said.

" Is that bad...?" Lance raised an eyebrow cautiously. And Keith only smiled before moving in to kiss him again. No. It was anything but.

Lance's eyes closed slowly as he settled back into the other's lips. He'd missed the taste of them, the feel of Keith's lips. It was cheesy and everything, but the omega did wear cherry chapstick.

The alpha trailed his lips away from Keith's, and onto his cheek, down to his jawline, and under there. He pressed kisses, making a process out of it. Lance treated Keith like an art project, with his delicate, pale skin as a blank canvas. He sucked marks onto the extensive, clean surface. But they didn't look out of place, or littered there. They'd each been placed with attentiveness and care.