The Sleepover 2.0

" Where are my favorite gay bois?!" Pidge waltzed in through Allura's bedroom door. And Matt, who was right behind her, sighed. He already knew it was going to be a long night of fangirling and squeals.

" Oh no." The brother facepalmed. " Hey, everyone." He greeted the room.

" Stop touching my feet! I'm not into that!" Keith squirmed as Lance struggled to paint his boyfriend's toenails.

" I'm trying to give you a pedicure here! Work with me!" The alpha whined. " And what do you mean you're not into that? That's not what Allura told me last night~" He wiggled his eyebrows.

" Well, on that note, hello Matt and Pidge." Shay smiled awkwardly at the siblings.

" Hunk is on his way over, by the way." Pidge told her.

" Sweet." She blushed.

" Remember, everyone, the same rules still apply. I explained all the household rules and things at my party, so I expect you all respect them." Allura spoke to her guests.

" So basically, don't have sex in Allura's bed." Pidge looked right at Keith and Lance, who both froze.

" We were drunk!" Keith exclaimed.

" Whatever." Allura grimaced.

" Anyways! What do you guys want to do? The pizza won't be here for another half hour or so." Shay cut in before Pidge could say anything else.

" No drinking games!" Keith was quick to answer.

" Aww... but you're so hot when you get drunk." Lance teased his omega and pressed a couple small kisses on his neck.

" I made sure there's no alcohol in my house." Allura folded her arms. " Only juice boxes."

" Right. Because we're good, law abiding children who don't drink." Matt elbowed Pidge in the side playfully.

" That was an accident!" She pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes at him. " I vote we play truth or dare." Pidge smirked.

" That could be fun." Shannon said.

Keith tensed up. Pidge, Lance, and him in a game like this could get ugly fast. For all they knew, she would ask them to do sexual things in front of everyone, or worse. But then there was the option of truth, which could potentially be far dirtier than any dare she could dream up.

" I'm down." Lance said, and he smirked at Keith.

" Pidge, play nice." Allura told her in an almost warning voice. She knew how mischievous the tiny girl could be when given the opportunity.

" Should we be scared?" Keith asked, and there was a chime from the doorbell downstairs.

" Very." Matt answered as Allura went down to let Hunk in. Shay accompanied her.

" Stop trying to paint my nails!" Keith turned and growled at his alpha, who was back at it again.

" Fine." Lance rolled his eyes. He liked painting nails, and he didn't care that a lot of people considered it 'too feminine.' It was fun for him to do that kind of stuff. Lance often practiced on Ronny's nails when he found himself bored. He'd gotten rather good at it over the years.

" Okay, let's circle up." Pidge said, and she sat on the floor near the foot of the bed. Matt took a seat adjacent to her, and Lance scooted back and to the side. He pulled Keith onto his lap gently, being mindful of his ankle, which was still trapped inside a brace.

" What's up, everyone?" Hunk walked into the bedroom. " Why are you guys in a circle? It's weird..." His eyebrows furrowed.

" We're summoning Satan, can't you tell?" Keith said sarcastically. It almost seemed as though the cinnamon roll like alpha believed him for a split second.