Perspective(s)

(( Angst warning! I repeat ANGST WARNING! But I'm hoping this chapter can shed some light on things. Remember, Acxa is human too.))

" I can't, I can't do this anymore..."

" I'm sorry?"

" I know they're onto me... this is all so wrong." Acxa talked on her phone quietly. She stood behind the school, being that classes had gotten out a few minutes ago.

" You seem to have forgotten who's in charge around here." The other voice growled.

" You don't own me. I won't be your pawn anymore." She grit her teeth.

" That's fine... that is... if you want the police to know about your little operation." Of course the  mastermind behind this was Lotor. " Or I could just tell your mother about what's in your basement... she'd have to believe her favorite nephew."

" Like she'd listen to a rapist..." Acxa grumbled.

" I think the drugs speak for themselves, honey." Lotor's smirk could almost be heard through the phone.

" You act like weed is a big deal."

" Personally, I couldn't care less." He laughed. " But I know your mother does... and the cops will too if you don't do what I told you."

" You're awful..." She looked down. Acxa didn't want to do this, she already felt bad enough for outing Keith and Lance. When was enough enough? " I don't care that we share blood... you're not my family."

" Cool." Lotor yawned. " Oh! And make sure to bully him, too. Twist the knife."

" You want me to stab him?! That's not the agreement!" She exclaimed.

" No no... it's an expression." Lotor rolled his eyes.

...

Lance had taken way less time than usual to get his football gear on. And thankfully, him and Keith had made up fairly quickly from their little disagreement. He was giving his omega a piggyback ride, which Keith had become more comfortable with apparently.

They were going up to the field, and Hunk and Shay trailed them by about a hundred feet.

" Babe... do you hear something?" Lance whispered to his boyfriend as they came around the back of the school.

Keith perked his head up, and his smile faded slightly.

" No...?"

" Well, I did." Lance said, and he slowed the pace of his walking. The racket of his cleats tapping against the pavement eased to only small scuffing noises.

" You don't even want him, all you want to do is hurt Lance... you're not better than him so stop trying to prove it." Acxa tried to keep her voice down.

" Just do what I asked!"

" I can't!"

" Do it or I rat you out."

"I-"

Acxa froze as soon as she saw the couple within ear shot. Luckily they hadn't heard very much, but she hung up the phone quickly and shoved it down into her cheer bag. A nervous smile crept up onto her face.

Lance immediately noticed the somewhat guilty expression she had, and Keith picked up on it as well.

" Who you talkin' to?" Lance narrowed his eyes, continuing to carry his omega. Out of context, this would've been creepy and uncalled for. But the boys had reason to be suspicious of her.