"The Eighth Prince of the Guilin Country."

"Huh?" Xiao Hua stared at one of the twins that answered her. The boy stared back at her.

Seeing the two similar height children staring at each other, the boy on the left found that it was funny. "Elder Sister Hua, that person is the Eighth Prince of Guilin Country, just like Da Bei had said."

"Huh?"

Xiao Hua's expression remained the same even after the boy from the left had clarified. Xiao Liu was standing quite a distance away from them, making sure that no suspicious people manage to approach the Third Prince, could hear the children's conversation due to being a cultivator. He had originally doubted the rumor that was swimming around the manor that Elder Sister Hua was silly, but it seems that the rumor was true.

Your Highness, the Third Prince, you can choose any maid you like, but why did you choose a silly one?! This is so dangerous ah!!! (ಥ﹏ಥ)

The 'silly' Xiao Hua wanted to scream, 'who is this Eighth Prince?!' Le XiaoTing had not heard of this person in the novel!

Le XiaoTing remembered very well that the author only mentioned about the three princes of Guilin Country; the First, Second and Third! Xiao Hua vaguely remembered that Long Lian had mentioned about a fourth brother that married a maid, but at that time she did not think about it seriously.

Xiao Hua quickly calmed herself down. Right now, she could no longer label this world as inside the novel. Perhaps, by some miracle, the author dreamed of this world and decided to write it down, and that was how the novel was born. There were many possibilities, and Xiao Hua can no longer refer most of what happened in the novel to this world.

So yes, the Guilin Country having eight princes is nothing to be alarmed of! But it was something to be alarmed if the main events in the novels were different from this world!

"Continue our way." The Third Prince suddenly appeared beside Xiao Hua, nearly stopped her heart. When she calmed herself down, she realized she was carried into the carriage and was sitting opposite the Third prince as before. Except for this time, instead of staring at her, he was leaning on the wall with closed eyes, leaving Xiao Hua to her own thoughts.

Now that there was no intense staring from the Third Prince, it gave Xiao Hua the opportunity to examine the carriage.

Hmm? There's something abnormal with the carriage. There was no rough swaying that was usually felt when one was riding a carriage! In fact, she did not feel any movement at all!

With a light push, one of the windows that were installed on the sides of the carriage parted open, revealing that the carriage was moving forward, with a speed that could not be considered as slow as she could hardly focus on seeing the shops that passed by.

Perhaps it was because of the horses? Curious, she poked her head out of the window but before she could see anything, she was yanked back into the carriage.

Her first instinct was to yell at whoever was it that pull her back. Luckily her instinct was pressed back by rationality, reminding her that the only one in the carriage with her was the Third Prince.

Xiao Hua unconsciously gulped when she saw the prince no longer had his eyes closed; the everlasting gentle smile was gone and replaced with an expression that could be identified as anger!

"T-Third prince," Xiao Hua stuttered fearfully.

"Are you trying to kill yourself? Do you know how dangerous it is to expose yourself?"

Kill? Dangerous? Expose?

"The Third Prince means there are assassins?"

The Third prince's anger slowly disappeared and his gentle smile returned. "What is it that caught your eye outside?"