01-The beggining

A/N~ I was listening to this song on repeat whilst writing this so listen to it if you want no pressure though. ❤️
                             ~~~~~~~~
Y/N's p.o.v
Laughter and voices filled the empty space as we waited for our creative writing teacher to enter the room. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves in their small cliques and groups of friends. Oh how my heart yearned to be apart of a group like them, I was sat in the back corner of the room drawing silently in my sketchbook. I spent most classes doing this but somehow managed to keep my grades up to perfection. I was happy until...

"What's this then freak?!" A boy with white hair yelled as he snatched my sketchbook from the safety of my grasp, he flipped through the pages laughing with his group of friends as he pointed at each page.

I tried to grab my book but a girl with brown hair and piercing blue eyes known as "echo girl" around school, pushed me backwards and punched me in the stomach making me wince. The white haired boy known as Hyun held up a drawing of all the students in class I'd been working on this morning.

"You think your so amazing because you can draw don't you?! Well guess what freak, you're nothing, you mean nothing!" Hyun spat disgust as tears began to fall down the surface of my face. They laughed as I choked on my sobs and before I could react they begin ripping up all of my precious drawings.

Hours of hard work, gone. They mocked me and before I knew it I was being punched and kicked I was in pain on the floor, defenceless. I could do nothing but accept what was happening to me.

"You're a worthless bitch! Just die!" The words cut through my heart like a knife and she just laughed at my expression calling me horrible names.

They stopped hitting me and I took my chance and ran. I ran faster and faster until I was no longer in control I couldn't stop. My feet were carrying me somewhere and I had no choice but to accept it. Minutes later I found myself at home and ran inside and up the stairs. I jumped onto my bed as sobs filled the empty house.

What did I do to deserve this God? Please tell me how I wronged you so badly to Deserve this...

My eyelids became heavy and before I knew it I'd drifted off to sleep, falling into a world of dreams and hope to find nothing more than a nightmare. A horrible, painful nightmare... I was sitting in a classroom tied to a chair by ropes that burned the surface of my skin but to my surprise I wasn't alone. I'd had this dream for months now and I'd always been alone but this time there was a boy right next to me in the same position; the only words he could utter being "...please...save m-me (Y/N)...".

His red hair hung across his forehead as he was facing down in exhaustion, the circular glasses surrounding his eyes soaked in what seemed to be... tears? His body was covered in bruises and bloody gashes as far as I could see. Every part of me wanted to help but I was in the same position I was bloody, bruised and tied down to a chair; the last thing I remember is his name the last thing that left his mouth before he was engulfed into the darkness that was closing in around us.

"my...n-name is s-saeyoung...don't forget me o-okay?" He whispered in a tone that indicated he was suffering with the smallest sweetest smile across his bruised yet beautiful face.

"I won't..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DID IT!! Finally I published something whoop! I hope this is good it's shorter than I intended but I'm happy with this, please give me your honest opinions and tell me on how to improve and again if you're reading this Thankyou for reading my story it means so much to me. Sorry I'm rambling now aha.

See you all in the next chapter bebehs x ❤️