Getting up her knee cramped from being in bed for the last few days, so she rubbed it before she walked into the kitchen. Jade stopped in her tracks when she saw two large male bodies standing over her kitchen stove chatting quietly to each other as the aroma of their cooking filled the room.

"What are you doing here?" Jade said rubbing her bed head frowning wondering what the hell they were still doing in her apartment. Both Blackwood brothers turned around with Marco holding a spoon and Marcus holding a pan.

"We thought you would be hungry," Marco said as Marcus went back to the stove flipping whatever was in the pan. Jade walked over to the stove only to be gently pushed away by Marco.

"Sit, food is almost ready," Marco said so Jade sat down at the table and watched both the men walk around her kitchen as if they were in their own. Jade found it amusing watching two large army men slaving away at the kitchen cooking a meal for her.

"How are you feeling?" Marco asked as he bought over a plate of pancakes.

"Fine." She rubbed her hands over her face again before looking at the pancake bursting out into laughter at the smiley face they men had made with bacon, strawberries and cream.

"You like, my idea of course." Marcus snorted, and he bought over two more plates and set them down on the table before he joined.

"What are you doing?" Jade asked and Marcus just shrugged as he dug into his plate of food that he made.

"Eat up Jade because we are going out afterwards." Jade looked towards Marco to see if he knew anything about these plans, but this was the first Marco had heard of Marcus's plans. Jade dug into her food and kept in a moan of delight at how light and fluffy the pancakes were.

"These are amazing." Jade moaned as she shovelled more into her mouth.

"I made them. Pancakes are my kind of my thing." Marcus said as he sipped on his coffee.

"Who knew you could cook." Jade poured herself a cup of juice as she devoured the rest of her food like she had never eaten a day in her life.

"This is so much better than two-minute microwave meals." Both the boys gave her a look that she shrugged off at ate the final bit of food on her plate.

"That was absolutely amazing." She leaned back in her chair patting her very full stomach.

"I glad you enjoyed it," Marcus said as he stood up collecting his plate. Marco looked at his brother as if he grew another head at his unusual behaviour. Jade too cocked her head to the side as she watched Marcus clean up their dishes.

"Go shower and get dressed we are leaving in 10." Marcus looked up from the sink raising one eyebrow telling Jade to get her butt moving. So, she did just that, she got off her chair and walked into the bathroom. Jade took a shower minding her left arm to make sure it didn't get wet. Dressing in casual clothes as she did not understand where they were going. She grabbed her shoes before going back into the lounge room where both the brothers had cleaned up and were currently sitting on the couch chatting to themselves.

"Ready." She announced herself and they both turned before Marcus got up.

"Good, I was just about to come in and collect you." Jade shook her head at his arrogant tone before rolling her eyes and grabbing her keys and wallet.

"Well, let's go then." Marcus nodded his head and grabbed what he needed before he left with Jade out the front door leaving Marco to finish cleaning and lock up.

"So, where are we going?" Jade asked as they got into his car.

"You'll see when we get there," Jade said nothing for the rest of the 4 hours tip out of the city and into the country.