chapter - 2

I hope everyone enjoyed the first chapter, so here is the second chapter for all of you lovely people.

Disclaimer: I don't own naruto.

____________________________________

Naruto's P.O.V

I went to the Ichiraku's ramen to clear my mind off everything and think straight about my arranged marriage, the treaty between us and the Hyugas and The Hinata Hyuga.

I was thinking if I should marry her or not. I know my parents won't force to do so, but I have to think about their and our company's well being.

I was playing with the ramen in my bowl when a idea occurred to my mind. 'This could help me in deciding if I should marry  her or not.' I quickly finished my ramen and payed the old man. I ran back to my house and towards where my parents were.

I took a deep breath to control my irregular breathing. I knocked on my father's office and walked in after I got the permission. I saw that my mom was there.

"Hey naruto" Tou-san greeted me and I nodded in reply. "What brings you here?" Kaa-san asked me. I looked at both of them and smiled. "I have decided...." I stopped mid sentence and saw relief wash through their face. I guess they figured it out what I was talking about. "What have you decided?" They both asked me in chorus and I laughed. They do it often and I think it's cute. "I have decided that I'll like to meet Hinata Hyuga before I make any decision regarding the marriage" I said while looking at them.

"Well that's quite a nice decision you made Naruto. We were actually going to meet the Hyuga family tomorrow, now you can tag along with us. I'll inform Hiashi about this." Tou San said and smiled at me. "And you can get to know her" kaa san added. I stayed there for few minutes then went back to my room.

>Time skip no jutsu<

Still Naruto's P.O.V

I was tossing and turning on my bed, unable to sleep. Everyone else was asleep in the house but I was awake. My thoughts kept going back to tomorrow's meeting again and again resulting to restless night for me.

I decided to text my best friend, Sasuke to pass my time. He was out of the village right now so I wasn't able to go to his house and meet him. He went to meet Gaara and his siblings in Suna with his fiancee, Sakura Haruno, my another best friend. (A/n: Yosh! We have sasusaku here, but this is a naruhina fanfic so sasusaku won't be mentioned much. We will still get to see them in this story though.) They both have been engaged for a month and are going to tie the knot next year.

We both chatted or rather mocked each other all night. I told him all about me and my arranged marriage with Hinata and what he said? He snorted and said 'welcome to the club dobe.' That teme! But I know deep down he cares for me.

After some time I felt sleepy and fell asleep with only one thought in my mind. 'We will meet soon Hinata Hyuga....'

____________________________________

And the second chapter is done! Sorry for the short chapter but I'm busy with school and all. I didn't wanted that my beautiful readers have to wait long for the next chapter.

If you enjoyed the story, please vote and comment.
Ja ne~