Chapter - 3

Sorry sorry my lovelies, I have been quite busy with school and wasn't able to update.
But here is the new chapter for you and it's gonna be Hinata's POV. Hope you'll enjoy it.

I don't own naruto
------------------------------------------------------

Third person's P.O.V

In the garden of Hyuga mansion we can see a lavender haired beauty, pacing around while worry etched on her face. Tho she was wearing a plain white shirt with brown shorts, she still looked gorgeous. She sighed and took a deep breath before picking up a water bucket and green grass. She walked to her horse and feed him. Hinata maybe the young lady of the Hyuga clan but she likes to take care of her pets herself.

Hinata's POV

I picked up the water bucket and grass and went to feed Leo.
(A/n : can't think k anything better.) I place them in front of him and petted his head with my trembling hands. Now you may think whyy hands are trembling? It's not that I'm weak or something, I'm nervous. Nervous about what happened last night and what going to happen. You want to know?

Flashback no jutsu

I was in my room reading a book when I was summoned by Tou-san in his study. I didn't gave it a much thought as why Tou-san will summone this late. I placed the book on the bed and stood up. I went out of the room and walked to the Tou-san's study. I knocked on the door and entered when given the permission. I walked in, closing the door behind me and bowed to Tou-san. "You summoned me Tou-san?" "Yes Hinata, take a seat." I did as I was told and looked at Tou-san curiously. "Hinata I want to talk about something important to you, but before I tell you I want you to know that this is for the good of our family, company and most importantly you." He said with a smile. 'Did I just imagined that?' I shaked all the thoughts out of my mind and nodded my head. "Yes Tou-san." I replied shortly. "Hinata, I have arranged your marriage. It's with Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, he's kind of a knucklehead but still a good boy." I listened to what Tou-san was saying but it was hard to believe. Arranged marriage? I know this was going to happen one day and I was ready for it, but when it really happened it surprised me. "O-ohh....a-as you w-wish T-tou-san." He smiled at me. "I'm sure he'll keep you always happy. Ohh before I forget, Naruto and his family is coming tomorrow to meet you. So look your best" I nodded yet again and stood up as I figured it was all. Tou-san dismissed me and I walked back to my room.

Flashback no jutsu end

Last night I wasn't able to sleep peacefuly, as I kept thinking about Naruto kun. I had seen him some times before when we were kids, and to be honest I developed a small crush on him. To say that we will marrying now was too much for my heart to take and I blushed hard.
And now too I'm still thinking about Naruto kun. I shoved my thoughts away for later and played attention on Leo. "I hope everything goes well." I picked up the water pipe to give bath to the companion of Leo, Storm a bath. I was so lost in my mind that I didn't pay attention to the person behind storm still he yelped in surprise. I closed water supply and quickly bowed apologizing to him, not even looking up to know who it was. "I'm r-really....s...s-sorry." I said without looking up.  "It's fine, I'm just a little wet. No harm done." I heard him chuckling. "o-okay." When no reply came I looked up and only saw a blonde head in far garden walking towards the entrance of the mansion. 'I wonder who it was?'
After few minutes a maid came running to me. "Hime...the Namikaze's have arrived and they are asking for you." I suddenly paled. 'Oh no I'm late'. "Let's get going soon." I said and ran to my room by back door. I asked the maid to prepare the bath and my clothes. After I got ready, Tenten came in my room. "My my Hinata, you look beautiful." I smiled at her. You know, Tenten is married to Neji nii san. They are such a cute couple. "Thank you." I stood up and walked to her. "Shall we go?" I nodded and we both walked out of my room. When we reached to the stairs I saw to blonde heads. 'Ahh...then he must be one of them, I hope I didn't embarrassed myself much in front of them.' "Here she is..." I heard Tou-san say. It was only after that I noticed that the younger blonde, 'must be Naruto kun.' was looking at me quite intensely and it made me nervous. 'I really hope it goes well.....'

____________________________________

A/n: I know this chapter is small but I guess it will do now. I'll try to write a longer chapter next time. Pls let me know if you want me too add anything else or change something in this story. I'm always open for.criticism as it makes a writer better.

Like

And

Comment<3

Word count: 917