When they walked into the house, the smell of home cooking was like a slap to the face. But a very very welcoming one as Lance led Keith back to the dining room, where everyone had been patiently waiting for him.

" Oh, Keith, this is my grandma, Alejandra." Lance said, gesturing to the old woman sitting at the end of the long rectangular table. She looked very... seasoned. And was wearing a baby blue sweater. " Abuela, el es mi novio, Keith." Lance spoke in Spanish, and Keith got shivers.

" Mucho gusto, Keith." Alejandra answered. Her voice was raspy and deep. Clearly she had been a smoker for many years by the sound of it. " Es guapo." She said to Camila, who sent her mother a look.

" Abuela!" Lance exclaimed, and Keith looked very confused as he raised an eyebrow.

" Um- lo siento, I don't know much Spanish." He said, hoping that Lance's family would understand.

" My grandma was just saying how attractive you are." Lance facepalmed.

" Lance, don't act like you disagree with her." Veronica said from across the table.

" I mean..." Lance smirked and looked over Keith's body. He was joking, but it definitely didn't seem like it.

" Lance." André gave him a look.

" What? Mi novio es sexy." The alpha joked, and Keith definitely recognized the last word of that sentence.

" Lance Charles McClain! No me agas ir por la chancla!" Camila warned him. They ran a very tight ship around there, and Lance knew full well he wasn't supposed to say things like that in front of his grandmother.

" Mamá, lo siento, pero si usted oyó Keith estaría de acuerdo conmigo." Lance side eyed Keith and winked. He just wanted to lighten up his boyfriend's day, which didn't seem to be going the best for him.

Ronny choked on air.

" Hay niños aquí, Lance, mantenlo PG." She told him, and Lance snickered under his breath. Camila was already up, going out of the room for a second. She returned with a flip flop in her hand, and she whacked Lance's shoulder with it a couple times.

" Siéntete y coma tu comida." Camila told Lance, who gave her a pouty expression.

" HAHA! You got the chancla!" Marco laughed and pointed at Lance.

" Keith, sorry about that, I'm sure Lance will mind his manners for the rest of dinner." Camila sighed before taking her seat. " Let's have some food, hm?" She asked everyone.

Keith would've said that his boyfriend normally acted like that, but he didn't want to snitch on Lance to his family. Clearly they wanted him to be a respectable young man under this roof, so he chose not to blow his cover.

Soon the food was being passed around, and the longer Keith looked at it, the more sick he felt. Normally, he would've eaten empanadas like nobody's business, but he knew that if he ate like he normally did, it would end up partially digested all over the table.

It was silent at first, other than Camila telling Marco to stop throwing beans at Luis.

" So... Keith... do you have any fun plans coming up?" Camila asked, and Keith stopped trying to choke down his food for a second.

" Well... I guess prom is coming up." He answered.

" That's right! Mijo, it's going to be your last one!" She looked at Lance very proudly.

" Stop it." Lance chuckled.

" Can I not appreciate the fact that my oldest son is growing up?" Lance's mother asked.