IV - Strength Evaluation

Here, they are now got their feet back on the field. Both of them agreed to test each other since they have curiosity. Nerissa felt that this Kaizo person was interested in her. She almost thought if he was interested in some kind of way. But, of course, that is absurd, right? He was fascinated by her magic, that's all. That makes her think, why would he dare to challenge her? The man only saw her healing skills, never seen her combat actions. That thought still goes on her mind.

"Grandia. I'm not gonna use you this time." Nerissa speaks to her earpiece.

"Evaluation?" The AI questions.

"Yes."

Nerissa throws the earpiece as it slowly turns into a humanoid AI. Her focus returns to Kaizo, who smirks with an eyebrow raised. Like a person who knows that he will win.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Knock it off."

"Just can't believe you are as enthusiastic as I am," Kaizo smirks.

She snickers, "Oh, you don't have to be so cocky. We're not even started yet."

"Yes, it is now."

Kaizo grabs his hilt from his left, and a bright blue-colored blade flashes from it. His mask automatically activates itself, armoring his face and enhancing focus.

"Energy Blade!"

Nerissa pierces her palm, causing drops of blood, and slowly materializes her weapon.

"Blood Sword!"

Two blades meet their edges as they look deep into their eyes. Feeling the fiery passion that is happening between the two. Both are trying to get each other hurt with their blade. They could tell by the teeth-gritting on their faces.

"So, this is the power of the Legendary Space Rebel?" She exclaims, "Fascinating."

"Even you can fight without any assistance or power spheres?!" Kaizo responds.

"Guess you are nothing without any of that!"

Evaded, Kaizo and Nerissa beat until one of them manages to place a scratch. Kaizo attempts to slash, yet she dodges it. Pissed, Nerissa controls the blood from her other palm and slaps his body like a whip, throwing him away. That attack made his body numb.

He quickly got up and locked her wrist using his energy power. Dragging her body towards him, Nerissa soon disables her sword and locks his other hand. Theyre facing close to each other, hands still in possession. Nerissa looks up to his face, only to see him smirking. She sees his eyes locked on hers, looking deep into those beautiful red eyes. It looks almost the same as his. His gaze made her heart flustered and weak. He could feel that her blood grasp slowly loose.

"Forcefield punch."

Nerissa senses a strong punch on her body that makes her throw away. He fooled her, and she was foolish to fall for it. She gasps as she sights his attempt to strike at her again. Her red eyes shine, and she quickly gazes at him. Before his fists could land on her, his eyes suddenly felt like something flashed at him for a second. Strangely, when he fixes his eyesight, she's gone. She's not on the ground in front of him. His eyes scan his surrounding, but no signs of her appearance.

"Where did she go?!" He asked himself.

Suddenly, he felt a firm bump on his back that made him fall to the ground. As he raised his head, his eyes finally sighted her and halted her movements. Her body glows a mixture of red and black. He had no idea what that was.

Kaizo quickly rose to his feet after she witnessed her rotate her body facing him. She dashes at him and strikes. Kaizo immediately blocks all of her attacks repeatedly. Her other palm materializes a big heavy sword and slams it on Kaizo. He blocked it with his energy shield. He admitted the blade was hefty, but he managed to avoid it.