XII - Jealousy

"Kassim! We'll have a guest tonight so be sure you serve them properly, okay?" said one of the service staff.

"Yes, I'll do my best," Kaizo said.

"Hey. Just relax. Alright, newbie?" He said as he patted Kaizo's back.

"Y-Yes," Kaizo replied.

The staff walked away from Kaizo. He exhaled and glanced off the stage. On the stage, Nerissa will perform. About an hour left, Cobra Guzik will arrive at this nightclub. Kaizo disguised as service staff, and Nerissa will be the performer there.

"Getting cold feet?" said Nerissa.

"Not really. I just got cheered up by one of the staff." Kaizo said and touched his earpiece.

"Lucky you," Nerissa said.

"How about you back there?" He asks.

"The backstage area is kind of noisy. The girls are busy preparing themselves. And this thing I'm wearing right now is quite uncomfortable. Even though they said I looked perfect in this." Nerissa said.

"She looks stunning," Grandia said

"Grandia!" She scolded her assistant.

"Oh, yeah? What are you wearing?"

"Y-You'll see it later." Nerissa blushed.

"Alright, fine." He sneered, "Did you get cheered up?" He asks.

"Kind of? They only cheered me because I looked good in this. But the rest of that, I cheered myself."

"Because this is your first mission?"

"Probably." She answered, "Is he here yet?"

"They said he'll arrive in about 50 minutes. Best you prepare yourself, Nerissa." Kaizo advised.

"Yes, captain," Nerissa said.

Nerissa took a deep breath and exhaled all of it. She looked at herself in front of the mirror-her every design and curve.

"Huh... It does look good on me." She thought to herself.

"Nell, darling! Time for your make-up ~" said the make-up guy.

"O-Oh, coming!" Nerissa exclaimed.

For about 45 minutes, Kaizo has been serving all the people in the bar. All of a sudden, the elevator opened. It's a huge crowd but led by a middle-aged man. His slick dark grey hair and grey beard made him look like an older man in his early 40s. He wore a shiny black tux with a silver vest underneath it to cover his muscular body and a pair of shiny black shoes. Judging by his style, Kaizo felt that this was Cobra Guzik.

"Mr. Guzik, welcome to Young and Restless!" The club manager shook hands.

"Thank you." Guzik immediately hands him his expensive coat.

The manager could feel the dark aura grimacing above him, making him sweat as he escorts Guzik to his seat. The rest of his guards found themselves some sofa, anywhere with girls.

"Nerissa. He is here." Kaizo said to his earpiece.

"What?!" Nerissa whispered.

"Yes. Now remember this, Guzik is grey-haired with a beard. Maybe he's in his early 40s-black tux. Do everything you can to make him attracted to you. Think you can do that?" Kaizo questioned.

"Yes, captain. I will." She replied.

"Good girl," Kaizo said.

"Kassim! Serve the guest!" The staff commands him.