XIX - Rocky Evening

As soon as Nerissa got out of her shower, she blew her black and white ombre hair with the hairdryer. The concert is tonight, and Nerissa has to prepare herself. She glances at the clock hanging on the wall. The time is now 6.07 p.m.

"Great. I still have time." She comments.

The first thing she must do is her face. She applies her base, powder, blush, and highlighter. Brow pencil to define her brows. Then, she uses her eye shadow, not too much, because she wants to keep that natural look. Her mascara enhances her lashes and opens up her eyes. A pencil eyeliner for a softer way to define her eyes. A tinted lip balm that moisturizes her lips. And her setting sprays for the finishing touch. She combed her hair and tried to make it look soft and healthy.

Now, for her outfit. She puts on her black leather jacket with dark red inner fabric that could absorb and capture her sweat. Pair that with a cool white T-shirt tucked into her black shorts with garters. She even uses a fishnet stocking under it. As for her accessories, Nerissa puts on some rings on her fingers, a choker necklace with a small pendant, and black stud earrings.

All done. Nerissa walks her way to the front door, and the lights begin to dim. She puts on her black heel boots before she goes outside. She could feel the night breeze as she opened the front door. Always make sure to lock the door. Nerissa struts her way down the exterior stair and approaches her black sports car. Once the engine starts and the gate automatically opens for her, the vehicle makes its way outside the house.

Nerissa just drives the car past the giant billboard. She feels the enthusiasm inside her. She could finally meet her idol, the vocalist of The Bliix, Helen Bax, who inspires so many youngsters.

She felt a tingling sensation on her skin and commented, "Can't wait to see her. Can't wait!"

* * *

Nerissa finally arrives at the music venue where the band will perform. However, she saw something strange there. The outside is empty. As she got out of her car, she could easily hear the loud booming sound from the building. The band will perform in 5 minutes. Indeed she is not late.

"Last ticket!"

Nerissa just heard those words," WHAT?!"

"Last ticket for The Blitz! Is there ANYONE who is up for the last ticket?!"

Suddenly, a loud slam on the table makes the ticket guy startle and fall from his chair. Turns out Nerissa demands the last ticket.

"ME!"

The cashier slowly rises from his fall and gently rubs his head in pain. And he continues to serve the excited girl.

"T-That will be 215 Ringgit, m-miss." He stutters.

She hands the exact money to him and exclaims, "Shut up and take my money!"

The ticket counts the money and types something on his keyboard. A piece of paper is printed as proof of transaction, and he hands Nerissa the paper with a QR code.

"Thank you for purchasing, and enjoy the performance!" He thanked her.

Nerissa proceeds to the security guards and scans the paper. The guards allow her to enter the building, and she's finally inside.

"Finally! I can kiss this night fucking goodbye!" He comments and puts the "SOLD OUT" sign on the cashier.

Once she enters the music venue, it is so crowded. Lots of guys and girls there are excited to see their favorite band. Many couples, too, are making out at the edge of the room. Some are drinking and chatting. Nerissa goes her way to the drinking station.