17.

Honey-

I went and got in the shower and when I got out I wrapped a towel around me and looked into the room. I saw Pierce laying on my bed with no shirt on and some basketball shorts. He probably took a shower before he came and got me.

"Thank you for bringing my bags in."

"Yep." He said back then he stared up at the ceiling.

I turned off my bathroom light and closed my room door. I crawled up and laid on his chest. "Hey what's up."

He took a deep breath. "Honey I want you to know that I love you to death and I do not mean to hurt you in any way."

I nodded my head getting nervous. "I love you, too Pierce. What's going on."

He rubbed my back and I guess he sensed me tense up. He sighed. "Nothing love i just wanted you to know that."

I looked up at him and rested my chin on my hand. "You sure."

He nodded his head. I scooted myself up and kissed him. He kissed me back and rest his hand on my side and crawled on top of me not breaking the kiss. He kissed above my collar bone which resulted in me letting out a light gasp and grabbing the back of his neck. He pulled apart my towel and licked down to my left nipple and grabbed the other one with his hand massaging it. I threw my head back and my hand grasped his hair. I bit down on my lip.

Pierce switched nipples then licked down my stomach to my navel. Then he looked up at me.

"Try not to pass out on me this time cause after this I'm not gonna stop." He said sternly and for some reason that just got me wetter.

"Yes daddy."

He planted little kisses on my navel down to my inner thigh. I could feel myself dripping wet as he came up to my lips and kissed them gently. I placed both hands on the sheets ready to grip them. He placed his tongue in between them and licked up to my clit and started sucking on it.

I gripped the sheets and threw my head back. He started back licking my area and my legs started shaking then I came. He licked me all up and came up kissing me again and he placed his fingers inside me not breaking the kiss. His tongue traced my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gave it to him. He slid his tongue into my mouth while adding another finger. I stopped kissing him for a moment and then resumed. He started kissing me down my neck and then stopped fingering me. He took off his bottoms and I stopped him before he did anything else.

"Be gentle."

He stopped for a minute and looked at me. "It's okay love I gotchu." He said kissing me.

I felt him about to enter me until he looked at me, like asking for permission. I nodded my head and he slid in slowly I gasped and my hands clenched the bed sheets.

He started kissing my neck as he started going faster. A moan escaped my lips. I felt him smile in satisfaction. He found my spot He started going faster and my hands flew to his back as he went slow again. The stereotypes about white people were ALL WRONG. He started going deeper and my nails dug into his back. I had came once again. Then he stopped and looked at me.

"Did I tell you to do that?"

I swallowed a lump that had formed in my throat. Shit Honey. I thought to myself.

-

I woke up to my alarm going off and the smell of food and the TV. I groaned and turned my alarm off. I sat up and waited for a minute. I couldn't feel my legs. I was about to cry.

Is this gods way of punishing me? I wanted to wait until marriage but I wanted Pierce last night also.

"PIERCE!" I yelled. I heard him walking to my room.

"Yes my beloved." He asked smiling.

"I can't feel my legs Pierce. This isn't normal." I said panicking. "Wait I'm starting to feel some sensation." I brought my legs to the side of the bed. "Why do my legs feel like noodles?" I whined.

"That just means I did my job right." Pierce said kissing me. "I ran you some bath water like literally a minute ago. It should still be hot." Pierce said walking out of my room.

Lala just sat in front of me. "Did you take my dogs outside !" I yelled at Pierce.

"Yep!" He yelled back.

I smiled. I love him. I love him to fucking death. I'm gonna keep him forever.

I looked up at the bathroom. "Okay Honey. One foot in front of the other. You got this babe." I prepped myself.

I stood up and took a deep breath. I "walked" myself into the bathroom and got in the bathtub. I laid back and smiled. This shit feel good. Hot as fuck just like I like it with bubbles and it feels like he put Epsom salt in it. He knew I was gonna be fucked up this morning.

I couldn't wait to tell Morgan. I know she's gonna be surprised.

I got out of the bath and dried off. I didn't bring any clothes in here with me so I just lotioned up and wrapped a towel around me and walked in the kitchen with Lala behind me. I saw Mocha laying in the middle of the kitchen floor. I looked at the TV and saw Luke Cage playing.

"Hey you." Pierce said fixing my plate.

"Hey." I said walking over to get my plate. "What time did you wake up?" I asked grabbing my plate and my OJ and going to sit at the island.

"Around fiveish." He said eating some bacon. He cooked eggs (scrambled), bacon, cheese grits, and cinnamon rolls.

I nodded my head and began to eat and giving Mocha and Lala some bacon.

"So I have to go to Washington tonight to do an surgery on one of my old coworkers. He's finally getting a heart transplant and he wants me to do it. He's a general surgeon we used to work together." Pierce informed me.

I nodded my head. "Okay. Do I need to take you to the airport?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No. I'm okay. I'm leaving in the middle of your shift."

I was a little sad he wouldn't be with me tonight but it's okay.

"I know you're going to miss me and I'm going to miss you too it's okay. I'll be back by Tuesday."

I nodded my head once again. I guess that makes sense. Today is Sunday, he get there tonight do the surgery tomorrow and leave the next day.

I was done eating I kissed his cheek and walked back to my room to get ready for work.