1.

Honey-

"Okay so Honey I have somebody for you." Morgan stated running behind me.

I sighed. "Morgan I literally JUST got to work. Can this wait?"

"Yeah no. I'm too excited about this one."

I rolled my eyes. "Ok i'm listening."

She started smiling, happy that i'm finally trying this out. "Ok so he's white and BEFORE YOU START !! He's not like other white boys. He is a doctor like you but he's a cardiovascular surgeon. He a little taller than you. He has the CUTEST dimples."

I just looked her. "You lost me at the white chocolate." I said going in the attending room.

"Honey give it a chance! ok let's make a bet."

I turned a looked at her. "listening."

"If you have a patient come from a plane crash today you have to go on that date."

I started laughing. "That's tragic. okay fine. cause the chances of that happening are so thin." I said shaking hands with Morgan.

"Exactly." She stated then she walked away.

I shook my head and went to put my things away.

I was now in my scheduled surgery to take out a tumor and Morgan was the anesthesiologist.

"Are you excited?" Morgan asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Morgan. Honestly what are the chances of this happening?"

"High. I manifested it. Today as I was coming to work. See I ran into your date last night at Target."

"mhm." I hummed. "So you manifested it and you just know it's gonna happen?"

"Yep. Another thing you should know he's supposed to start working here today or tomorrow so be on the look out for that." Morgan added flipping a page in her book.

I chuckled. "And how am I supposed to know what he looks like?"

"You'll know."

Before I could say anything a resident came barging into the OR. "Dr. Manhannsen how much longer do you think you will be in this surgery?"

"Possibly another hour and a half. Who's asking and why?"

"There's been a multi casualty incident. A plane crashed before landing." The resident informed.

My face frowned up. "Ok I'll be there as soon as i'm done. Thank you."

"Manifestationnnn." Morgan said in a song song voice while flipping a page.

"Yeah no. First of all you're a bad person for manifesting a plane crash to happen. Like who does that? You should've said something else."

Morgan sat her book down and looked at me. "The date will be tonight at The Varsity at 10:30."

I mentally rolled my eyes. "If I choose to go then okay."

"Honey listen. I'm trying to get you back into the dating game-" I cut her off.

"Shh. I'm getting to the tumor."

-

I was done with all of my surgeries today and I haven't seen Morgan since that one earlier today. I was changing clothes and thinking about what I'm doing when I get home. I can just tell Morgan I forgot. Then she came in the attending room.

"shit." I mumbled.

"10:30. and it's only 9:45. Hmm. You might be a little late. I'll let him know."