Crimson Flood

Y/N POV

Class ends, I began to pack up my stuff as the bell rang. Lafayette did the same, grabbing his notebook and stuffing it into his bag.

We walked out, hand in hand, and made our way to the cafeteria, I frowned, I'm just gonna get bullied some more.

I sighed and began to chat with Lafayette as we grabbed our trays, I noticed Herc sitting at a table by himself.

Well, at least he's not in trouble. I picked up my tray and went to sit beside him, Laf follows after me, sitting beside me.

"Alexander, Aaron and John are joining us, is that Alright?" Hercules blurted, shoveling some food into his mouth. "Yeah, I guess." I murmured.

Before I knew it, three men sat opposite of us. I blinked in surprise, why does Hercules have such attractive friends?

"Hi, I'm Alexander Hamilton." One man greets, he had his hair pulled into a low ponytail  and bags under his eyes, poor guy.

I grinned, "Y/N L/N." I introduced myself. Another man who had a poetry book, stuck out his hand. He was practically bald, but he did have hair. (No shade on Leslie)

"Aaron Burr, pleasure to meet you." He smiled, I took his hand and shook it. "Well, you've already heard my name, nice to meet you too." I said.

His hand retreats as another man with freckles stood up, walking around and hugging me. "I'm John, John Laurens! I can't wait to get to know you!" He exclaims. I chuckled and gave his arms a small squeeze in an attempt to hug him in return.

"Can't wait to get to know you as well." I replied, smiling even wider. He sits back down on the other side, I noticed he had a turtle on his shirt.

"You like turtles?" I asked, arching a brow. "Yup, I've got two at home. You should come over sometime, I'm sure they'd love to meet you" he explains, I nodded and continued to eat.

~*Smol TimeSkip brought to you by KG3 face planting*~

We drove back to Hercules' place, the boys were coming over for a movie night. Luckily, it's Friday, meaning.... the weekend!

I danced around to a song playing, Hercules laughs hysterically and records me. I began to sing the song at the top of my lungs.

"O-Oh my god, Y/N, calm," He wheezed. "Calm down, I can't breathe." I chokes out. "Sorry, I just really love weekends!" I exclaimed and turn the song down. "I can see that." He grinned.

"So what do you think we should watch-" I cut him off. "Can I invite Thomas over?" "If you want to see Alex and him fighting all night, sure." Hercules shrugged, I didn't reply, thinking deeply.

"Do you?"

"Yeah!" I exclaimed and pulled out my phone. I text Thomas we're having a movie night, he replied said he's on his way.

Moments later shouting and knocks were heard, I chuckled lightly and answer the door to find; Thomas and Alex already yelling at each other.

John and Lafayette looked annoyed and Aaron looked like he'd snap if they didn't stop. I sighed. "Guys, it's just one night. One night. If you won't do it for yourselves, do it for me, please?" I reasoned.

Alexander muttered something incoherently, Lafayette must've heard what it was because he began to shout in French.

"Ne parlez pas d'elle comme ça, vous voulez pas voir ce qui va arriver!" He growled, pinning Alexander against the house's wall.

(Translation: don't you dare speak of her that way, you don't want to see what'll happen!)

Aaron and Hercules has to pull him off Alex, he glared daggers at him. Thomas and John then proceeded inside. "What was that about?" I muttered.

"Nothing," "Wait, Thomas you understand French, correct?" I question him. "Yeah..." He murmurs. "What'd he say?" I asked. "It doesn't matter.." He grumbled and sat on the couch.

"Alexander, he takes French, what'd he say?" I turned to Alex who had a cold sweat. "N-Nothing." He whispers and hurried into the house.

I shrugged and walked back inside, Hercules, Laf and Aaron following after me. I sat down on the floor and snatched the remote from Alexander.

"Hey!" He exclaims. I stuck my tongue out at him  and turn back to the tv. I then put on F/M and turned it up some.

Lafayette and Aaron sat in the floor beside me, both on each of my sides. Aaron set his book down, he must've been reading it on the way over, and focused on the screen.

Lafayette watched intently, it was rather cute how into the movie he was. Alex reached for a snack, the last of it... but Thomas swiped it up before he could.

So, another argument begins!
"That was mine!" Alexander hissed. "Kiss my ass Hamilton!" Thomas spat. "Suck my dick Jefferson!" Alex fired back. "Ha! Jokes on you; I'm allergic to shrimp!" Thomas smirked.

Alexander tackled Thomas, Hercules sighed and pulls him off, I huffed and stood up. I felt something, it made my uncomfortable.

I made my way to the bathroom upstairs, I walked in and close the door. I sat on the toilet and pull down my legging slaying with my underwear.

I sighed when I saw red, great. I mumbled something and reached under the sink, after standing and pulling up my leggings.

"Shit." I muttered. "Hercules!" I shouted, I heard some running and Hercules opened the door. "Yeah?" He arched a brow. "I'm out of tampons.... this is really awkward, but could you run to the store and get me some?" I murmured. "Sure," He grins and closed the door.

Okay, well, I'm not going back out there until I've got a tampon. Looks like I'm camping here for awhile. I heard a soft knock.

"Who is it?" I called. "Lafayette," a French accent rang. "What do you need?" I asked, staring at the door. "I just wanted to know if everything's ok.." He murmurs.

"Everything is fine Laf, thanks. I'm just waiting on Herc," "He went to the store..." I heard Lafayette say. "I know, he went because I asked him to." I mumbled.

"Mon amie, if you don't mind me asking... why did you ask him to go to the store?" He says hesitantly, still standing on the other side of the door.

"It's fine Laf... He's just grabbing me some tampons since I'm out." I replied. "I see, I'll leave you be then." I could practically hear his smile.

Moments later I heard another knock, I huffed. "That better be you, Hercules." I grumbled and stood up. "It is." His husky voice came. I cracked the door open and he hands me the box.

"Thanks." "Mhm." He gave a muffled reply and headed back down stairs. I did what I needed to do and walked out, prancing back down the stairs.

I sat where I was sitting last time, on the rug, and watched what was left of the movie. I yawned and leaned on Lafayette's shoulder, attempting to keep myself awake.

"You should get some rest, it's alright if you fall asleep." Lafayette whispers, I nodded incoherently and closed my eyes.