"Tom never said he had a wife and two kiddies," he said bending down to look in my stroller. "Coochie coochie coo," he chuckled, waving his fingers around. He stood up straight and took the cigar into his fingers, "Riddle isn't working today," he said before going back to coo at the twins. "Excuse me?" I asked worriedly. "He specifically asked for weekends off," he said. "When exactly did this arrangement take effect?" I asked. He thought of a minute, weaving his fingers into his grey hair. "A day or two after he started here. He's hardly here come to think of it, the only reason we keep him is because he's so bloody good. I gotta tell you that lad could get you to sell your house for a dime." I wasn't listening to what he was saying as I was trying to process the fact that he was hardly here working anymore. If he's not here and he's not at home, where in the bloody hell is he? I began to get more and more worried about the perfume. "I have to go," I said quickly before retreating to the door. "Oh and can you please just keep this between us? Thanks!" I said before rushing out the door.

   My hands clutched the handle on the stroller so tight my knuckles turned white. I knew he couldn't behave like a family man. What is he doing when he's away from us? Wouldn't he rather be at home with his family than pursuing one of his sinister antics? It's not that I want him with us all the time I just don't want him out fooling around putting himself in harms way. Though I know that's Voldemort's way i'll never accept it. I want to be his dream wife but he makes it hard by doing foolish things. If he wasn't doing anything bad he wouldn't lie and say he's going to work.

     Everything in me wanted to get back at him for lying and keeping things from me. I need to play it cool with this, if he finds out that I know somethings up he'll hide it even better. I need to get him to either admit to it or to get sloppy. I'm thinking the latter will be the more practical option of the two. That's when I had it. My eyes landed on the evening gown of my dreams and a devious smirk made its way onto my lips.

     "What do you guys think? Too short?" I asked aloud to my babies as I modeled a lavender dress. "Didn't think so either," I said as I looked in the mirror. A deceitful grin was present on my lips as I took off the dress and folded it beside the two other dresses I fell in love with. "Daddy's gonna learn not to mess with mommy," I whispered as I pushed the stroller out of the dressing room. "I'll take these," I said dropping the dresses on the register. "These are going to look beautiful on you," the woman said. "Thank you, they're a gift from my husband." I said in a not too thrilled voice. "Someone in the doghouse?" She asked. She must be married herself. "Oh yes he is," I said as I handed her the money. "Well you take care, show that man who's boss," She said handing me my change. "Oh I will."

   I pushed open the heavy door to the Orphanage and wheeled the stroller inside. I folded up the stroller, taking the babies into my arms before hurrying upstairs. Tom shouldn't be back yet. At least that's what I thought until I saw the door was slightly ajar. I took a deep breath before reminding my self to play it cool. I pushed the door open seeing Tom sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. He doesn't look like he's in a good mood. "Hello darling," I greeted him a little too cheerfully. I need to relax or he'll see right through me. I doubt I'll be able to weasel any information out of him, but I'll at least be able to make him a little
uncomfortable. "Where have you been?" He asked, standing up from the bed. "Staying here alone all cramped up in this place was getting quite sad. I decided to take the children out to do a little shopping," I said laying the babies on the bed and pouring out he contents of the bag next to them. "Aren't they gorgeous?" I asked as I picked a dress up holding it in front of me. He eyed the clothing before me putting on a fake embarrassed look. "Ros don't you think we should be saving all of the money for a house," he asked. "Oh come on Tom with all the days you've been working I'm sure we'll have plenty of money for our house. Maybe even a nice big one with stairs," the whole time I was talking and putting on an innocent act I couldn't help but hope he feels guilty. "Maybe a house the twins can grow up in. With a back yard they can play in when they get older," I said with fake excitement.

    He stood looking at me with an unreadable expression. "But of course if you don't think we can afford these clothes I can always take them back," I said faking disappointment while folding up one of the dresses. If he was a good family man maybe he'd tell me the truth and say we're as broke as a joke because of him. "No of course not," he said suddenly. "Of course we can afford it," he said with a small smile, rushing forward to put his hands on my arms gripping them in a reassuring manner. "Are you sure?" I asked hoping with the tiny ounce of hope left in me he'd take the bait and be truthful for once. "I'm positive." Let the guilt trip begin.

   I mustered up the most believable smile I could before throwing my arms around him. "Thank you Tom. I'm so happy and I'm very proud of you for working so many hours so you can buy us a house. I just know that if our babies could process any of this they'd be proud of their daddy too." I hope you feel awful you liar. If you're cheating on me you're going to get a lot worse than a guilt trip. An odd glint flashed in his stolid eyes before I kissed his cheek. Somehow I know I have to be getting to him. Since I can't get information this way I just have to go to plan B, follow him.

   "Sit down Tom you must be so tired from working all day," I said walking behind him to remove his coat. "Are you Alright? You look distressed?" I asked him as he sat on our bed with a sigh. "Just a long day a work is all," he said as I glared at him from behind. He's such a good liar it's scary. "Let me give you a back rub, it's the least I can do since you work all day long so we can have a house of our own someday," I said crawling on the bed behind him. He was reluctant at first but as I pressed my body against his back and began rubbing his shoulders soothingly he gave in rather quickly. "By the way Tom when do you think that day will be?" I asked as I continued to rub his shoulders. A few moments passed before he replied, "I was thinking that we could stay here a bit longer so I can save up a little more money. You're ideas of an extravagant house don't come without a price. If we stay a little longer we can afford something you'd be happier with." Is he somehow turning things around so I'll I agree. He's playing on my emotions and desires so I don't question anything. He's definitely hiding something he doesn't  want me to know about. I gritted my teeth and glared at the back of his head.

   He's doing something shady but he turned this all around so I'd go along with it blindly. Without thinking I pinched his shoulder making him flinch a bit. "Whoops sorry Tom," I said kissing his cheek, continuing the massage. Even the darkest wizard for all time can feel physical pain. It's not about money, it's about loyalty, honesty, and being trustworthy. "That's a great idea Tom."

I hope that pinch hurt.

—-//————-//——
Yikes Roslyn is mad! Anyway thank you guys for all the votes I can't believe I have over 7k reads and 222 votes! This is exciting I'm so eager to write the next spicy chapter. You'll see what this boy is up to soon enough.

Me while I edit my chapters wondering who taught me how to spell, and how they got certified to do so

Me while I edit my chapters wondering who taught me how to spell, and how they got certified to do so. Also me as I read how I single handedly destroy my OC's relationships for reads. The plot thickens my dudes, have a glass of wine; you'll need it.