Chapter 18: In Too Deep

Important, Please Read!

Hey guys, I'm just gonna let y'all know that this is the final chapter of this book, and starting next Friday, the second book's prologue will be out with one new chapter every Saturday, instead of Friday this time. I just wanted to let you all know, so you'll be ready for it. Okay, now to the final chapter!

When Jaiden woke up the next morning, she found herself underneath the [h/c] girl with her arms around her waist. [Y/N]'s head rested on Jaiden's chest, and her hands were resting beside Jaiden's shoulders. The brunette didn't seem to mind this time however. In fact, she actually enjoyed this. She smiled and tightened her grip on [Y/N], kissing the girl's head. [Y/N] was peaceful for a moment, but she stirred and inhaled deeply, moving herself to a slightly more comfortable position.

[Y/N] was now further up on Jaiden, to where her face was resting in the crook of the brunette's neck. Jaiden sighed and rested her head on [Y/N]'s yet again, smiling as her arms remained wrapped around her waist. Jaiden didn't want this to end, but...

Bzzzzzt...

Bzzzzzt...

Bzzzzzt...

Bzzzzzt...

Jaiden groaned quietly and grabbed her phone from the coffee table. She squinted at the sudden light coming from her phone, and hissed slightly.

"Mm...."

Jaiden looked down at [Y/N] as she shuffled around on her, obviously not enjoying only one of Jaiden's arms wrapped around her. Jaiden whispered a soft, "sorry," to the girl before kissing her head again.

"Who on earth calling me at five in the morning??"

Jaiden pressed accept.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jaiden! How are ya?"

"Well, Adam, I was asleep, but you kinda woke me up."

"Oh. Sorry. Just wanted to check if [Y/N] is there with you. She didn't come home last night. Is she there with you right now?"

"Huh? Oh. Uh.....yeah. She's here. I uh.....she wanted to stay the night."

"Oh. Okay then. Well, just wanted to make sure she wasn't lost somewhere. Thanks Jaiden."

"No problem."

"Bye Jaiden."

"Bye."

Jaiden sighed and put her phone down, staring up at the ceiling.

"J-Jaiden........"

Jaiden jumped slightly and looked down at [Y/N], who was now awake with one eye open. The tired girl nuzzled deeper into Jaiden's neck and yawned, wrapping her arms around Jaiden's neck.

"Who was that?"

"Oh....it was just Adam. He wanted to make sure you're okay."

"What did you tell him?"

"Well, I told him that you came in during the middle of the night, and you passed out after puking everywhere."

"WHAT?! JAIDEN!!!"

Jaiden laughed at [Y/N]'s reaction and sat up, pulling the deeply confused girl up with her.

"I'm just messing with you [Y/N]. I told him that you're okay and you just wanted to stay the night. I wouldn't tell him something like that if it weren't true."

[Y/N] let out a loud, long sigh of relief as she sat in Jaiden's lap, hugging her tiredly.

"Oh thank god. You scared me there."