Chapter 10: Waiting on Day Two

(Jaiden's P.O.V)

(Jaiden's outfit is the picture at the top, but it's purple obviously :D )

I couldn't really think of anything else that's part of the date, until I realized that the restaurant we were going to was fancy. Meaning I'd have to get something fancy to wear. So, I decided to go find a dress or something similar. I made sure to ask if [Y/N] was going to wear a dress or something to make sure I wasn't overdressed, and she was, so that was a relief. I went to a small shop downtown that sells really pretty dresses for good prices, and looked around.

I got lost at first, and of course, being the nervous reck that I am, I couldn't ask one of the workers for help. Even though that's part of their job. Eventually, I found myself waltzing into the middle of the women's section. I looked around for a little bit, when my gaze landed on a purple dress that hung above matching shoes. I walked over to them and grabbed the two items, then walking to the cash register and paying for them. It wasn't too expensive actually. Just $23.79. I've paid more for clothes before.

When I made it back to my car, I placed the dress and shoes in the back seat, and sat in the drivers seat. I fastened my seat belt, and drove back to my house, where I placed the dress in the back of my closet, and the shoes in the bottom drawer of my dresser.

I continued to work on my video, occasionally checking my notifications. Sunday's going to be interesting.

([Y/N]'s P.O.V)

Since we were going to my favorite restaurant for the date, which is a very fancy place, I figured it'd be best if I find something to match the theme the place had. So, I went to the store, which was located only a few blocks away. Most of my clothes came from there, and I mean, they're pretty decent. So why not?

When I entered, I was greeted by a small breeze from the at conditioning. I inhaled a breath of relief, and slipped to the back of the store, where the women's clothing was. I looked around, my hands in my pockets as I checked out the prices. After a few minutes, my attention was caught by a [f/c] dress that hung on the far right side of the small space. I walked over and grabbed it, then spotting [f/c] flats nearby. I grabbed them too, and placed them in my basket. I needed to grab groceries, so why not get it over with now as well?

I finished my shopping and went home, neatly folding the dress and placing it in the drawer of my nightstand next to my bed. I placed the flats next to them, and closed the drawer, then heading into the living room to play video games. While putting in my favorite game, I found myself thinking about Jaiden.

I can't wait for Sunday.