Chapter 12: Waiting on Day Four //FINAL DAY// (The Date)

Jaiden's heart was beating fast. Fast enough to the point to where Jaiden was sure it would beat completely through her chest. She did everything she could to calm down, but nothing seemed to work. The date was only in two hours, meaning Jaiden barely had enough time for a shower and to get dressed. And that's what she did.

She hopped in the shower, cleaned herself as much as she possibly could, dried herself off, including her hair, put deodorant on, and went to her room to get dressed. She grabbed her dress from her closet, and her heels from her dresser. She brought them into the bathroom as she slipped dress on, somehow managing to zip it up, and put the heels on. Even though they were only half an inch, Jaiden still grew nervous.

'Hope I don't fall in these....'

She took several deep breaths as she stepped in front of the mirror. Her eyebrows furrowed as a voice echoed through her head.

'Çømę øń Jäįdęñ. Ÿøū døñ't hâvę thë bødÿ før thåt dręšś. Ÿøü šhøúłd çãńçęł thę dātę. Ÿøü døñ't dęšęrvê tø bę wįth [Ÿ/Ñ].'

Jaiden closed her eyes and let out a shaky sigh.

'N-no. You aren't going to ruin my night you stupid voice. Even if I don't deserve her, she was the one who considered this a date.'

Of course, the voice only grew louder, but Jaiden managed to fight it off and suppress it to the back of her mind. She looked into the mirror, and inhaled deeply, fixing her slightly damp hair. When she figured she was presentable enough, she checked the time, and sighed.

"I've still got half an hour, so until then, I guess I could make sure Ari's good for while I'm gone."

And she did exactly that. She left the bathroom, and went to her room, giving Ari a full bowl of food, and water, and she sat on her bed.

When about twenty minutes passed, Jaiden went to her car, locking her front door, and began driving to the restaurant, which was only eight minutes from her house. When she arrived, she was too nervous to walk in for the reservation, so she sat outside, and waited.

Your P.O.V

It was two hours until the date. I had already showered about an hour before, so that was already taken care of. I made sure to put on extra deodorant, and I grabbed my dress and flats, and changed in my room. When that was over with, I tossed my dirty clothes into the hamper by my door. I stepped into my bathroom, and fixed my hair, adding a bit of makeup, just because I found my face too pale.

When I was happy with my makeup, I decided to curl my hair slightly. After a while, I sighed and smiled at my reflection. I closed my bathroom door as I stepped out, and checked the time.

"An hour. That'll be enough time to watch a (favorite show) episode."

After about thirty to forty minutes, the episode ended, and I slipped into my car, starting the engine, and driving to the restaurant. When I pulled up in the parking lot, I found Jaiden sitting outside on a bench. Confused, I got out of the car, and walked over to her, sitting down next to her.

"Jaiden?"

"Y-Y-Yeah?"

"Why aren't you already in there?"

"You know.....I got n-nervous....."

You smiled and nodded. Standing up and helping her to her feet. She smiled and her face turned red.

Jaiden's P.O.V

I felt my breath hitch in my throat before it was taken away. [Y/N] looked so beautiful in that dress. And her makeup....was amazing. After nearly passing out, I finally managed to breathe. When [Y/N] helped me to my feet, I couldn't help but blush. She's so kind. Her hand is so soft too....