My wolf suddenly wasn't there and I screamed out.

The silver prevented me from turning or using any of my werewolf abilities.

Gray got off the ground and let out a growl.

"That wasn't nice Alpha" he said mockingly before punching me in my face.

I finally looked around the room to see four of Grays pack members not including Charlie and Gray himself.  I could smell a vampire in the room but I couldn't tell who it is.

My eyes finally landed on my mate. She was against a wall with her head dipped forward unconscious.

I struggled to get out of the grip of the men behind me.

"Let her go Gray." I said having nothing but pure anger for him.

Before he had the chance to respond four more men walked through the door holding a unconscious Victor and a thrashing Edward. Victor had a cut on the top of his head where someone had probably hit him with something and blood washed down his face where as Edward had what looked like a broken cheek bone.

"We found theses two in the tunnel"

Gray smiled at me and told the men who just walked in to chain them up on the opposite wall as Addison.

"I have something special for you to see Alpha Asher. Really you will love it, you see because Addison is the up coming queen of werewolves I of course had to do something about that. At first I wanted her for my son so they could mate and I would rule because the council would agree that they are to young. However, I have a very close friend of the werewolf council you see, he knows about my mate, how close I was to the royal family. I have been working on convincing them to give Charlie a chance as king. There has been more out bursts of rouges and a more dire need for a leader. Since the last of the royals were killed that leaves someone to step up. Rico and Ben put him next to the other two on the wall." He stopped and pointed a finger at the wall behind me.

I struggled to get free from their grip but as two other men joined to help get me secure I had no chance without my abilities.

Victor woke back up as someone punched him in the face. Edward and victor both struggled against the silver chains trying to get out even with the pain I'm sure the chains brought them.

After I was chained to the wall Alpha Gray continued.

He walked slowly over to Addison "I don't have a need for her anymore and I don't like you. Did you know Asher, that my mate died because of one stupid man? When the royals died in the final war against rebels my pack and a neighboring pack made an agreement to help protect each other more closely. Your father was the man I made the deal with and his territory was bigger and farther away from the war so I sent my mate along with my packs women and children there. Your father failed to protect my mate and broke the treaty. He fucked around and his mistake took something precious of mine. I would love for him to live knowing that his son died over the loss his mate all because of his foolish actions."

I hadn't known that had happened and it involved my father but still that was between them not my mate and I.

Alpha gray turned towards Addison and swing his hand fast slapping her hard across the face. All three of us struggled and started to scream at him to not touch her, all of us wanting to protect our luna.

"I swear to god your a dead man Gray." I promised as he slapped her again across the face. I could hear Addison take a gasp of air before waking up and looking around the bright room. Pure terror washed over her face as she saw the three of us chained up.