Chapter 17

Put your story text here...haha :) ommmgggggg!! Chapter 17!! :DDDD AND A SUPER SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO MY SUPER AMAZING FRIEND!! :DDDD She's so entirely sweet! :D Anyone would be lucky to have her as a friend ^_^ btw, her username's xoMusicIsMyBoyfriend, so check her out :) she's a really cool person XD She's totally supportive ^_^ And another special shoutout to Iheartlola and Simonevd!!! :DDD They're so nice and reassured me everything would turn out alright :) haha :) so on with the story!! :DDD omg! I'm so excited :DD cuz after i write chapter 18, there'll be a 48 hour period where you can vote and i'll explain everything after I write chapter 8 so ya'll know what to do :))))))

CHAPTER 17

Mira's POV

Hearing a low growl behind me, I turned around.

My eyes met golden ones as I backed up to my bed, tripping and falling onto it.

"Stay...stay away from me." I stammered.

"LUKE!!! DAN!!! HEELLPPPP!!!" I screamed, keeping my hand out, desperately hoping the wolf wouldn't pounce.

Weirdly, it seemed the wolf understood what I said and narrowed its eyes, sprinting toward me.

Shutting my eyes tight, I lay flat and curled myself into a ball on my bed.

Suddenly feeling my my bed dip, I opened my eyes to see the wolf pounce out my open window and land nimbly on all fours, despite the height. I calmed my speeding heart as footsteps sounded outside my door and Luke and Dan came rushing in, looking around my room.

"What's the matter?" Dan asked, walking closer.

"I...I...There was a wolf and it tried to hurt me and then I laid flat and it went out my window!" I said in a rush.

I saw Luke and Dan exchange glances and then Luke came closer and sat on the side of my bed.

"Shh..." he whispered next to my ear, hugging me tight, "It's going to be okay..."

"You believe me, right?" I looked up into his eyes, so afraid he wouldn't believe me like last time. Then I looked at Dan.

"We believe you." They answered immediately and my heart calmed down. Good...

I relaxed in Luke's embrace, and I didn't even realize when I fell asleep.

Dan's POV

Seeing Mira fall asleep, I beckoned Luke toward me.

He gently laid her down and we walked out of her room.

"That wolf..." I started.

"Yeah." He said.

"It couldn't be?"

"Maybe. We don't know the color."

"Why do you think it's here?"

Luke shook his head. He didn't know.

"Maybe it was just a big dog?"

"Maybe..." he answered, a bit hesitant.

"That means he's alive, right?"

"Hopefully." Luke answered, then went silent.

Yeah...I guess we could only hope...

Mira's POV

"Mira, wake up." I felt someone pushing on my shoulder and I turned around, slightly opening my eyes.

"Hm?"

"Time to get up. School." Dan answered.

Groaning, I sat up in bed.