Chapter 11

omg. I thought this day would never come XD 11!!! haha :) but thx so much all of you who commented, voted, and fanned! It really really means a lot to me ^_^ I feel so loved XD the mixed emotions I'm getting for Shunn and Luke on the comments make me laugh :) You're all so cute! ^_^

Anyways, just a heads up, I'm going to keep on asking for who all of you like better until maybe...chapter 20? then the guy with the most votes will be who she'll end up with! XD

So that basically means you can vote for one of them on each chapter if you're that into them! :D But vote any more than once on each and I won't count it XD haha :) g2 keep things at least slightly fair XD Anyways...

Guess what?!?!? THATS RIGHT!!! :DDDD How Shunn saved Mira's life is going to be revealed in this chapter! :D *GASP*

CHAPTER 11

Mira's POV

Shunn chuckled and whispered in my ear,

"Get ready, honey. Three guys and one girl's gonna be a hell of a game."

"What are you doing?" Luke ran up and tugged me upright into his chest.

"Oof." Ouch. His chest was hard. That actually slightly hurt, I thought, rubbing my head.

"We were out waiting for you." Shunn stated simply, his devilish grin still on his face.

"Next time, I would prefer you not." He said, glaring at him.

Shunn just shrugged his shoulders.

Looking at the scene unfold in front of me, I basically forgot I was still in Luke's embrace before he suddenly let go and pulled Shunn to the side.

Luke's POV

"Shunn, what do you think you're doing?" I dragged him just far enough so Mira couldn't hear.

"What do you mean?" He had his signature grin on. That grin always meant trouble. Glancing at him suspiciously, I asked, "I mean, what was all that at the hospital about you saving Mira?" I hissed.

"Do you remember your assistant?"

"Of course I remember her."

"Well...let's just say your assistant had a little trouble."

"So she called YOU?"

"Hey!" he looked exaggeratedly offended, "I'm helpful!" he pretended to clutch his heart and gasped.

"Stop acting." I punched him lightly in the shoulder. He had always been the class clown, and I just couldn't stay mad at him for long.

"But how'd you manage to find her?"

He lifted an eyebrow. "You forget I'm the master criminal?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Sure, whatever."

"Those two oafs were actually part of my enemy's clan's gang." he said, a slight frown on his face. But then his face cleared.

"Don't worry. They were taken care of, but unfortunately..." he stopped.

"Hurry up!" I growled. He did that on purpose! I could see it in his eyes.

"...actually, I'm not exactly sure how, but Kate escaped from there..." he frowned even more, his eyebrows knitting together.

"We'll have to be careful." I said, my voice low, "Mira's safe for now, but when we go back..."

Shunn nodded.