Chapter 20: Missing You

The biggest problem with plans is that, in the end, you always fail to follow them.

Things always go wrong.

Always.

"Black Asiatic bear and Tokki in position. Members, confirm your position." Shownu spoke through his small mike camouflaged as a ring.

"Hamster and Kid on their way." He heard Kihyun's voice in his earpiece. His voice was shaking as if he was retaining himself from laughing. Shownu could hear some giggles from the others.

Did I say something funny?

"Memehyuk, almost there. I have a visual of the tower." Minhyuk said.

"I.M listening." Changkyun said.

"Perfect. Let's begin." Shownu announced and then got up from his crouching position. He and Hoseok were about to infiltrate the Hotel.

"Black Asiatic bear? Isn't Asiatic black bear that you should say?...What a long name." Hoseok whispered, holding back some laughs.

Ah. That's why.

"Hum...I got confused. It happens because I don't talk a lot, usually." He replied with his robot face.

He was conscious of the fact that he wasn't really expressive. Actually, even a robot would be more expressive than him. He was able to feel a lot of emotions, in fact, probably more than most of the people, but something was wrong when it came to his face. His face would rarely express any emotion. There seemed to be a disconnection somewhere between his brain and his facial muscles. The members would make fun of him because of that, but he didn't mind. It was their way of showing their love. Since he rarely felt the need to talk, it happened once in a while that he would mess up his sentences or say something that completely made no sense at all. Well...

"Put your sunglasses on. It will hide your eyes from them." He informed Hoseok, making sure that he also had his mask on before they started walking toward the building. They had opted for a casual student disguise and since it was winter, their choices in style were quite limited. They acted as two rich kids going out to spend a weekend at Lotte World. They tried their best to look as natural as possible so no one would find them suspicious.

The lady at the reception directed them to their room and gave them their cards to unlock the door. It was indeed a luxurious hotel. The room was spacious and well designed. The small table and the chairs were stylishly sculpted with motifs and there was a dark brown velvet sofa placed at the edge of the bed. The beds were both double-size beds with enough of cream, white and coffee pillows to swim in. There was a giant TV right in front; the ideal for taking a nap...Unfortunately, they had no time for relaxing.

Shownu took a peek through the window to see if there was anything suspicious; or if anyone had been watching them. He noticed quite an amount of ghosts wandering between the mass. They seemed to be searching for something or someone.

The Gourmet was indeed really cautious. There were about 40 ghosts down there; if not 60. He probably had sent them in case they would try to save Halmeoni like they were about to. However, by making it so obvious like this, it was as if he was confirming his presence in the amusement park.

At least, we know for sure that he is somewhere here...

"Memehyuk, how long do we have to wait? " Shownu spoke to his mike.

"I am almost done...It just needs to finish loading." Minhyuk answered.

Indeed Minhyuk was an ace when it was about infiltration. He had managed to get to the security room and was currently downloading from his USB key a virus created by Changkyun. They were about to take control of the cameras all around and inside the amusement park. It would have been easier if they could have done it by distance, but the tower was a private company with its own system. Changkyun had tried to penetrate it, but it was no use. It had to be done from the inside.