The Eternal Knight...

Following the crowd of Gumm-Gumm's into the hero's Forge. My father in the center giving his speech, his one eye glowing the orange smoke as he scanned the crowd. "Tonight, we will feel human skulls break beneath our feet. Tonight, we claim the Earth for trollkind!" he cheered every Gumm-Gumm cheering with him, roaring, enjoying the thought of having the surfaces once more. "Join your father." a voice spoke in my head. Almost commanding me.

I couldn't resist. Jumping down, joining my father by his side, his smiling growing wider as he looked at me before saying. "Because tonight will never end!" our soldiers cheering his and mine name for the first time, smirking roaring as loud as I could, father joining me as we heard them chant.

I couldn't contain myself, the night was going to be forever, Angor Rot looking at me with worry, before looking at his queen. "All is ready, My Queen." father bowing his head as Morgana rose herself near the magic whirl behind her. She slowly consumed herself into her magic, the tornado of magic glowing bright green, everyone shield their eyes to protect themselves.

She destroyed the heartstone with ease. Her magic going to the surface and breaking us free from our chains that were made of the rays of the sunlight. Every Troll here began to climb the walls, towards the one entrance that was made by the magic that protects us from the sun. Father joining his army, about ready to jump, but Angor Rot pulled me aside away from his queen and cornered me. "What are you doing?! Let me through!" I snarled showing my bottom jaw fangs.

"Morgana is using your father, she only wants you and me by her side. If you want to stop your father before he gets killed, I suggest you do it now." he growled before jumping up the stone walls and joining the Gumm-Gumm's. Following pursuit, jumping up the walls, my twin swords clanging against my back as I followed them to the surface, awaiting the Human skulls to crush.

Following my father in his footsteps, grabbing both of my blades from my back, horns blaring in my ears as soldier after soldier lined up, slamming their spears into the ground. Father grabbed the nearest human automobile into the air aiming for the allies of the Trollhunter. "Go." father spoke to me. "Yes." charging as the Gumm-Gumm's charged the trolls that were fighting alongside the Trollhunter.

Killing troll after troll as my blades made their mark, my trollish eyes moving left and right killing anything that moved in my line of sight that wasn't Gumm-Gumm. Once I knew this area was overrun, I began to look for my father, running on rooftop after rooftop, looking for my father. Oh, no...maybe he's...NO! I will not think like that. Running faster catching my father's scent and something new that I have never smelt before.

Jumping off the rooftop, landing next to my father on all fours, grabbing my blades out ready for the final battle. Gumm-Gumm after Gumm-Gumm lined the streets and the rooftops, beginning to bang their spears. My adrenaline was going, I wanted to kill something right now, wanted to feel something break underneath my claws. Grazing over Bular's horn at my side...this is where it all ends, my brother. May I meet you in the lands where you rest.

The banging stopped, mine and my father's growling filling the air as I finally saw the Troll Jim Trollhunter. Walking in step with my father, our blades scrapping against the asphalt. Like father, Like Daughter. "I told you. we would kill you ourselves." walking forward getting nothing but a few feet away from him. Morgana is using your father, stop him now if you want to keep him alive. Angor Rot's words entering my brain as he looked down at the new Trollhunter.

"You let the old Wizard work his magic on you, I see." He stated, my body tensing as I gripped onto my swords that were skinnier and longer then Bular's, but still the same like how we are twins, but not the same. "Scared it's gonna be a fair fight?" Jim asked looking up at us baring his bottom fangs. Father letting out a laugh of amusement. "It's not going to be as fair as you think." father spoke as Angor Rot's laugh filled my ears. Jim's very trollish growl filling my ears next.