In the Hall of the Gumm Gumm King

"Citizens of Trollmarket, the Trollhunter is dead." Usurna spoke to the crowd. Gasps and cries befalling their mouths as they heard the words coming from a queen. "Where is Vendel?" one of the trolls demanded to Usurna. "Vendel is dead, too. Murdered by the Trollhunter." Usurna told the crowd only to be filled with gasps.

"Vendel never liked him!" a troll yelled as he spoke his mind. One of the green trolls from the tribunal began to weep, this was music to my ears. Gripping Bular's horn at my side. Tilting my head upwards to smell the fear from all the trolls above us. "Why would he do this?" the green troll sobbed as she looked at her stone toes.

Usurna continued her speech "Vendel was the heart of Troll market. It is with a heavy heart that I take up his mantle and promise to lead Troll market into a new era. A human has led us astray. It is time that trolls lead Troll market once more. Trolls for troll kind." Usurna raising her arms into the air as trolls began to cheer for her authority.

"The troll hunter has made it to the Janice Order." Gunmar whispered softly to me as he closed his eyes and lifted his head to take control of Otto. Dictatious standing next to me with a smirk on his lips. Gunmar began to laugh with his eyes closed, he's talking to the troll hunter. "I already have what I want, me and my daughter taking Heart stone Troll market." he began to laugh once more before opening his eyes and looking down at me.

"From this day forward, we will unite under one troll leader." Usurna's voice came to my ears once more, the stone underneath us began to rise as the crowd began to cheer, mine and my father's smirk almost Identical as we waited.

"That leader is far greater than I. Greater than us all. I give you Gunmar the Black, The Skullcrusher, and his Heir Ladar, The Undead." Draal stood next to my father as we rose higher and higher all the Trolls gasps were even more than music to me. This was perfect. If only Bular were right beside me to enjoy this moment as well. You can watch this through my eyes, my brother, watch through my twin eyes. I thought as if he could listen to me.

"The Underlord of Trollmarket." Usurna finished with everyone looking at her. "Uh--er...Gatto's gotta go." and like that he was gone nothing but red rock on the floor beneath us of the giant mountain troll. "You've brought death!" "we will not bow to Gunmar!" trolls in the crowd began to yell with anger.

"Trollmarket will never allow Gunmar to rule it." one of the Tribunal roared at Ursuna. "Then you do not bow?" I began to growl at this, my father jumping down to the level the female troll was at. "Never." Brave little thing to say those words, but won't have a mind to say another. Father pulled out his sword, the female troll screaming, falling onto her back as she tried to run from my father's blade, but it was too late as the blade began to take her mind.

Everyone gasped as her form began to change into a Gumm-Gumm warrior. "Kneel." was all my father spoke before the once female troll kneeled for my father. Laughing at this "Usurna killed the Trollhunter!?" One of the female trolls gasped figuring it out. "Who else dares to challenge my authority. Either you march beside me when we take back the surfacelands or I will tread over your remains."

Father hissed before roaring, his one eye glowing blue fire. Smirking joining him, roaring at the top of my lungs, jumping down as every troll began to run away to hide from their dark underlord. The doors closed before some of them could get out. "Have your fun, Ladar." Father spoke looking at me. "With pleasure, My Dark Underlord." I smirked as I drew both my blades charging at the doors.

I've never felt more alive then this moment. Taking what belonged to my father.

~

Jumping the walls. Watching as Gumm-Gumm's took children away from their mother's, father's. Armoring up the troll's who's minds now belong to my father. My father's soldiers moving around taking Troll after troll. This was my sweetest dream. My dream where every troll bowed at my father's feet with me at his side.

I found Dictatious with corrupted Draal "my brother may still be here. Bring him to me." Dictatious ordered as his soldier escort began to walk him away, watching as he made it farther away. Dictatious' brother Blinkey snuck up on him, taking him away from his escort.

Father. Running back to the arena, before stopping myself in my tracks, gripping my swords. If I bring them to father. I could get much rewarded when he sees my loyalty, my undying loyalty to him. Running back towards where I found their scent following it with ease.

Sneaking in seeing Dictatious with books in his mouth and human socks in his ears. "So, the Trollhunter lives." I said with a smirk on my lips. Everyone gasping in that room. "I thought I killed you with Bular on that bridge?!" Jim spoke as he grabbed his sword of daylight.

"I am Ladar, the Undying! I can not be killed by you and leave my father in the darklands!" I snarled looking at the small female human that stood behind the trollhunter. "I see your female has finally joined your pathetic team." I laughed lightly as I charged without warning. The trollhunter barely having time to register my attack. AAARRRGGGHHH!!! Grabbing me and throwing into the wall with books falling with me. "How did you get to look like Gunmar?" Jim asked getting ready to strike. "I may have died once, but this is what happens when you have a job to finish!" I snarled attacking, but missed as they ran.

Snarling in anger. Cutting Dictatious down with one cut of my blade without looking. Running after my father who was now going to be in the heartstone. Making in, breathing heavy with a slumping back. "At last. I thought this day would never come." father spoke as his hunger drives him towards the glowing orange stone.

"Take of the Heartstone, my Underlord. Become strong once more." Usurna spoke. My father didn't need her to tell him, he growled walking forward before stopping almost there. "Ladar, join me, become stronger with me!" he said holding out his hand. Usurna looked at me with her jaw open, walking forward, taking my father's hand as we walked towards the Heartstone.

He let go of my hand and we placed our hands together on the heartstone. It's power seeping into my claws as both our blue cracks began to turn orange from the raw power. Growling in pain, but the sensation felt to good to let go, gripping my free hand in a fist as I heard my father's howls fill the entire trollmarket. The screams of the trolls in the distance still making me know that I was still alive.

Gripping Bular's horn as the sensation stopped. Both our bodies powerful and orange. The heartstone nothing more than a light pink color and greying. My memory flashing. "Father! The Trollhunter is alive! He is planning to take the survivors!" I warned my father who looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"That is impossible, he was dumped into the deep!" Usurna growled at me. "You dare question my daughter?!" Gunmar snarled at her. "Of course not, my Underlord, but did you see him?" she asked looking at me and hoping that I would say no. "yes, I saw him with my very own eyes. Him and his friends are here." I spoke beginning to walk towards the exit.

"Ladar stay with me, while Usurna deals with the Trollhunter. We both must not be disturbed." Father putting his hand on my shoulder as Usurna bowed her head and walked out with her glowing blue staff.

~

"You allowed them to escape!" I snarled at the queen. She looked at me with angry eyes while my father smirked at this. "I do not know how they escaped, all the exits were sealed." Usurna spoke begging forgiveness from my father. "The human girl. She had the shadow staff!" I snarled looking back at father.

"Nevermind that. We have an audience to attend too." Father spoke, resting his arm on my shoulders directing me towards the chant. Speaking my father's name. "Gunmar! Gunmar! Gunmar!" they continued Usurna, Dictatious, and Draal behind us as we entered the arena. Our stone skin glowing orange from the heart stone.

The look on my father's face brought joy to mine. His eye moving back and forth watching as his legion grew from nothing to an army within hours. The smile on his face made me smirk as we stood there as his name was chanted. Holding Bular's horn in my hands as I heard my father's name being chanted. 

So...this is the end of Season 2 for TrollHunters. I was thinking of doing Season 3 as another book or should I finish it in this book? please help I'm being torn by this.

~Freakie OUT!