Plans

After my talk with father, I decided to go back to the room I woke up in and decided to get some rest while my stomach still growls for flesh. I was so hungry, maybe that's why my burns weren't all the way completely healed. Just calm down. You will heal in time, Ladar. My mind repeated this over and over and over. Until I fell into a slumber.

~

Me and father and Dictatious were sitting in a dark room with a projector in the background with the video beginning to play. The changeling who was obviously the leader stood by and watched with a smile on his face.

"Gunmar the Black, the Vicious, The skullcrusher" Stricklander's voice and body showed up on the screen. Father was not going to deal with it. Growling and roaring making his sword appear, running at the screen to attack the wall.

"Wait, My Lord!" the changeling got in front of him. Putting his arms up in defense. "What magic is this? How did the Impure become so large?" my father asked touching the wall with his sword still out. "This is just a projection" the changeling explained trying not to get on father's bad side.

"Bitte, we made this for you, My Dark Under lord." the changeling spoke barely loud enough to hear. Father sat back down sighing with relief. "Much has changed over the centuries. Today there are over six billion humans" Strickler said. "Closer to 7.4 billion." my father just spoke "more to eat." going back to the video.

"Humans now live in cities, kingdoms that stretch past the horizon." strickler said some more, my father growing impatient. "I understand that the world is different, but my plain remains unchanged!" he yelled at the screen.

"Why isn't the heart stone mine?" ending it with a growl. "Machinations have already been put in place. We have a spy within Troll market, who knows a way to disrupt the Troll hunter and his team.Your heart stone will be unguarded and ripe for the taking." the changeling explained to my father keeping his body low.

Gunmar sighed grabbing his chin deep in thought. "What is it, father?" I asked looking at him with worry as he thought. "Mm, my only concern is Dictatious. A trusted advisor must be able to foresee all possibilities. But alas, Dictatious cannot see anything." father was thinking some more, probably about the entire plans. Speak of the devil and he shall come.

"My Dark Underlord, I have had visions.My brother may have stolen my eyes, but she has blessed me with sight!" Dictatious began to laugh. "She? She's spoken...to you?" the impure asked him a little shocked and confused.

Father stood up and looked at the blind troll. "Tell me what you see." growling at this information. Walking up beside my father looking at the troll with death in my gaze even though he couldn't see me.

The changeling behind us grunting in anger as he lost the attention of his master. Looking over my shoulder growling at him before following behind my father instep with the blind troll directing us.