Reborn

A rush of fear ran through my body. Grabbing my twin blades like Bular's. Striking at the air around me until I knew nothing was there. Breathing hard, unable to feel my body. Collapsing to the stone cold floor beneath me.

Covering my eyes with my hands. Growling in pain feeling tingling sensations in my toes and fingertips. Opening my eyes, to be flashed with blue. Throwing my hand away from my eyes, seeing the light is coming from my hands. Cracks all along my body, blue flooding the cracks, my fingertips and toes were glowing the same blue.

"What?" my brain couldn't process any of this. Why am I glowing? Bular! Falling on my glowing tail, looking at my chest seeing a crack that was glowing blue right where Bular's blade went right through me.

Looking up seeing no Bular in sight. Standing up quickly, "Bular! Bu-" my eyes caught the remains of my twin, my eyes unable to look away from the remains of my fallen twin. Falling to my knees once more, my body hovering over his remains.

I don't remember the last time I cried, Probably when our mother died, but I couldn't help it. The tears came, screaming in anger, whoever did this will pay, and I will kill them slowly and painfully. Looking at the remains, seeing the end of his horn. Grabbing it carefully, placing it to my forehead.

Placing Bular's horn along my belt around my black and torn dress. Grabbing my twin swords. The blades a little skinnier and longer then Bular's, but reminded me of how much we were alike.

Squeaks from the bats above from the cave, and the soft breathing from the birds in the little holes above me in the cave almost made me want to stay and slowly die, but I must find my father, find a way to bring him out of the dark lands and get revenge on my brother.

Looking back at the dust of remains, Bular's swords glowing in the moonlight. Quickly grabbing his twin blades and stabbing them into the ground right by his remains, a quick grave, but it must be done.

"May you rest easily for I will resume our duty to our father and the Gum Gum army, brother."

Without looking back, sprinting out of the cave to find Killahead bridge and bring my father and his army to the surface and destroy the Troll hunter.

And the troll that kill us both,

I'm back with book 2!!!!!

hope you all like and FYI the first few chapters might either run really slow or speed up and then slow down to get to the fun parts. ;-p

~Freakie OUT!