The Staff of Avalon

We had to move quickly, we didn't know how long it would take the troll hunter to get here with his friends to save Aaarrrgghh!!! And try and steal the staff from us to claim our long awaited victory.

Climbing the mountain, Angor Rot leading us to Merlin's staff, following close behind my father as Draal carried chains around his chest. "We should be witnessing the Troll hunter's death." Angor growled looking behind his shoulder. "Agreed, but our Eldritch Queen demands the Staff of Avalon. Lead on." Father suggested towards the bath along the mountains. "No one can always get what they want." Trying to bug the resurrected assassin. Draal following close behind.

We made it to a waterfall, Angor walking underneath it splashing us all, Draal in front causing my father to push him down, walking around the blue troll getting soaked. Father walking forward as I began to feel light headed. Taking a deep breath, trying to calm myself. "In this place of my final rest, no magics may enter." father read the trollish. Falling to my knees closing my eyes as the orange light around my body began to fade. Father turned around worry covering his face.

"I'm...fine, just give me a minute." looking up my vision fading in and out. Looking at Draal his eyes beginning to turn their normal color. "F-father." I warned as I watched him look up. Father tried to bring his sword, but only came dust. Looking over his shoulder. Draal was angry. "You took my mind!" Draal charged my father both beginning to growl, Angor Rot watching in pleasure, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I will not be Enslaved again!" Draal threatened my father which meant nothing. Father got the advantage, throwing Draal into the ground bashing his head on the stone beneath. "You are a dog and this is your leash." father grabbed the chains from the stone and dangled them around Draal's face. "Stop. he can be useful to us. We do not know what lies up ahead." Angor was scared of those words. Something must have happened with him and Strickler for him to be scared of that sentence.

Father growled in anger. "Chain him up!" throwing the chains at Angor's feet, stepping away from the chain a little. He grabbed the chain as father spoke to the unconscious Draal. "You won't make it out of this cave alive." growling as he walked back to me, getting up resting against the wall, the orange glow slowly coming back. "I'm fine, father." walking against the wall my father staying close to me as we began to walk further and further into Merlin's tomb.

As we continued I got stronger. As we made it to a giant network of caves that were pale grey crystals. "Search for the Staff." he pointed at me. "You make sure they don't down here." father growled at Angor Rot as we began to walk away. Angor Rot nodding his head taking another route to get back up to make sure that no one gets in.

~
We heard commotion above us. Grabbing both my blades in habit. "Quickly!" he growled, we found a large crystal, seeing something green glowing above. We could heard Angor Rot screaming in the background. "Where is it?" father demanded looking around. "Father above us! The staff!" pointing above, putting my blades back in their sheaths beginning to climb, father following.

We reached the top, squeaking filling my ears above. Looking up, Draal and the Troll hunter looking down at us. "You take the staff I will deal with them." he growled. Grabbing both my blades. Draal barely missed me, slipping down the crystal, both my blades digging into the side of the grey shiny stone. Gasping, looking down seeing my father and Draal fight. "Get the staff!" he roared up at me. Using my Swords, climbing up, leaving them in the crystal as I jumped up. The crystals began to shake. "No!" father yelled looking up seeing Jim holding the staff above his head.

Angor Rot's screams filled my ears as I looked up. "Trollhunter!" Angor Rot's impact on the crystal made it break, beginning to turn on it's side. The cry of the stone make me lose my grip. Sliding over, growling as I dug my claws into the side, my swords out of reach, everyone began to go for the Trollhunter or the staff. Swinging towards my blades, jumping in mid-air, grabbing the blades, using them as another ledge, jumping back into the air, stopping the Troll hunters path of travel. Angor Rot behind him.

Running forward kicking the troll hunter off the crystal, sliding down the side as the grey crystal began to spin without the sight of stopping, behind us father and Draal fighting. "I was given a last chance! I will not Fail!" Angor Rot growled with his dagger in his hand. "Rule number three!" the troll hunter kicking Angor Rot in the Granknoks. Angor Rot covering his area. "Not again." getting hit in the face with the staff.

I could care less about the Assassin, clawing my way up the diagonal crystal. Draal and the Trollhunter close behind. Father grabbed me behind him, "Draal look out!" father's horns began to glow, stabbing Draal in the chest, Draal laying underneath us in pain and in defeat, the troll hunter watching every move in fear.

Father picked up the defeated troll grabbing the trollhunter. Taking the staff from his grasp. "Draal!" Jim was worried for his friend, limping behind me. "Some protector. This is all there is underneath that metal shell of yours?" sniffing the troll hunter. Grunting for not being satisfied. "You're not even a meal." father placing his hand to my back walking us away from the scene. Both of us jumping to the farthest crystal we can, grunting falling to my knees again, the orange color fading once more. "Ladar!" he panicked grabbing my arms. "ugh..G-go..leave." I tried to command my father, but he didn't listen, he gave me the staff, holding it close to my body.

Picking me up. Beginning to climb with ease, looking over his shoulder at Angor Rot. "you have served your purpose." growling at the assassin that now had no purpose for him. I could faintly hear Angor Rot calling his name, but my vision kept going in and out. "You..should have..l-left me." trying to hold onto consciousness as he walked out of the tomb.

"I will never leave my daughter behind." he growled placing his forehead on mine before walking farther out until the moon light was a calming welcome. I couldn't hold on any longer. Gripping the staff tighter as I was welcomed to darkness.