Hello, Stricklander

Breathing heavy...I could feel myself getting nowhere. The glow of my body fading more and more. Father pacing back and forth, his eye looking at me from time to time as we waited for an impure. Father had to stop pacing, looking at Morgana as guards began to bring in Stricklander.

I watched weakly, as two guards threw him at my father's feet. "Stricklander..." Father spoke turning around. "Where's Barbara? I need to know she's all right." father walking circles around the impure. "Such Compassion. You've spent so long pretending to be a fleshling, you think you are one. And now, the pull the strings of the Trollhunter himself.Oh, you are clever" Stricklander standing up looking at my father's back. "Clever enough not to align with a monster." Stricklander spoke in disgust. "You...are speak to your master like that." standing up, leaning my entire weight against the heart stone. Stricklander looked at me with his eyes wide open.

"You look worse then when I found you in the woods." he spoke looking me up and down. Growling, the orange glow growing, but faded once more. "Maybe I should rip you open for the reason of killing me in your troll form." I snarled it could've been him, it could've been Angor Rot who followed me, but I could care less.

"What? You think I'm a monster? But, Stricklander, I can have compassion. Like I do to my daughter and.." pointing towards the struggling Barbara Angor Rot was bringing in. "Let go of me!" she ran to Stricklander, holding her close. Growling in disgust at the sight I was witnessing in front of me. "Barbara! It will be alright." he spoke letting her go and looking at her as she spoke. "You must do whatever he says." Barbara said in fear as a guard bowed down, holding the Staff, the glowing emerald.

"The Staff of Avalon." he said in awe. "If you unlock the Heartstone and liberate your Eldritch Queen, You will be rewarded." he spoke getting close to the impure. Growling taking an aching step forward getting closer. "He promises not to hurt anyone in Arcadia. Save my son, Strickler." Barbara gasped in fear once more. "Barbara always called me Walter. Usurna!" taking off the mask from her troll face, pushing her back into the guards.

Angor Rot was against the heartstone carving on something. "I told you that wouldn't work." going back to his stone carvings. "Now where is Barbara Lake?" Stricklander demanded looking at father with much rage. Father nodded his head for guards to push Stricklander forward, a Gumm-Gumm warrior helping me with laying my weight on his shoulders, walking with my father as fast as we could.

The hero's Forge was lined with many guards, father motioning towards the guard that was near the button to a chain that was almost into the deeps. The Gumm-Gumm placed his glowing green hand over the button, the chain already beginning to rise up. Stricklander already having worry on his face. Running towards the chain as it made its way up, "Barbara! Barbara!" holding his hand out as he saw the women. "Walter!" she tried to grab for Stricklander's hand, but was out of reach.

The Gumm-Gumm warrior that I was leaning against, brought me closer to father as the cage made it's way over here, the cage dropped in front of us, a Gumm-Gumm pulling the door wide open and throwing Barbara out of the cage, her glasses falling off as she landed on her hands and knees.

She grabbed them and put them on her face, "the Trollhunter's mother." he spoke, his magical sword scaring her as she backed up, looking up slowly, the blade made contact with the ground next to her, growling as he was mere inches away from her face. Smelling her "Huh, Brave Women, But the brave are often the first to die." he stood up pointing his blade towards the Staff of Avalon. "Don't do it, Walt. Don't do it!" she grabbed Stricklander's arms. "If I activate the staff, You'll let us go?" he asked looking at us. My eyes made contact with Barbara's she stared at me with worry and fear in her eyes. "I'll let the women go." he answered. "No! No, Walt! Please don't. My life is not worth the world!" she grabbed his shoulders, turning him around. "It is to me." he turned around. "The girl troll over there." she pointed at me, father looking at me before growling at Barbara.

"She's sick...she's very sick. Gunmar your daughter is dying!" Father roared at her demanding her to shut up. "You know nothing of our biology." I growled. "How would you know." I snarled nodding my head to father as he got the message. Stricklander walked over, slowly, grabbing the staff in his hands very carefully.

We followed Stricklander back to the heart stone with ease, my strength slowly coming back, the orange glow growing brighter. Guards lined the entire room as Stricklander walked forwards. "None of your games, Stricklander." Gunmar pointed his sword towards the floor, Angor Rot holding Barbara with his knife to her throat.

"Please, Walk, Don't!" she begged holding her arm out. "I'm sorry, may the world Forgive me. For without you, there is no world!" he spoke, rolling my eyes as he stepped forward. "No, Walter!" Barbara gasped trying to reach for him once more as he stepped forward, where father was once before. He stabbed the staff into the ground, saying the incantation. "Plo ex effr dan Morgana..." "Please, Walt." he ignored her, clearing his throat to say the rest, the emerald glowing brighter. "Kloka kwema foni xi brusen." the staff sparked lightning as the room began to glow green.

A large blast from the staff hit the giant crystal holding Morgana in prison. "Don't look, Barbara! Keep your eyes shut!" he growled, without warning turning the staff hitting my father along his body, then Angor Rot into his face, and me in the chest. Falling backwards on the impact, consumed by darkness as my father's voice filled my ears. "No! After them!" he roared, guards slowly running off to capture them.