The Legends

Spending at least an hour looking for the book father was desperate to look for made him grow more impatient by the minute. Looking through a book as he grunted "where is it?" slamming both fists into the ground, closing my book and placing it on the pile that was growing ever so slightly.

"What are we looking for father?" I asked looking at his slouched back. "The knowledge for the Eternal Night!" He growled before going through another pile, slamming a bookshelf to the ground. "There must be something here!" he roared in anger. Looking up as the lights began to flicker. Looking up in question rather then in awe. Gusts of winds howling in my ears as pages from books floating towards us.

We followed the pages before we both saw a book begin to flip pages on it's own. "Call to me." a very beautiful voice spoke as the book blew in flames, but not to ash. "And the key to Eternal Night, it is yours." the beautiful voice spoke once more with the echo in her voice. Looking at the book in father's hands. "Morgana." growling in satisfaction looking at the book.

"It is time to leave." he spoke grabbing me by the shoulders and directing me towards the exit of troll market. Draal quickly following us as we made our way out of Troll Market. My leg giving a little of a problem, but I'll deal with it. Walking fast to keep up with father as Draal stayed behind us watching our backs as we walked in the shadows of the forest as night began to show it's dark face.

~

The cave was larger than I thought. The cave was dark with nothing but fears to continue your path. "Pale Lady, I have come." father bowing down to one knee. Following his pursuit as he did so. Dust blew in our faces, shielding our eyes as her beautiful voice was filled with anger. "You seek magic. What makes you worthy?" she questioned my father as he looked forward once more. Keeping my head low.

"We seek the same thing. The Eternal Night." the water behind us turned purple, the cave beginning to glow. Markings all over the walls as her voice came to us once more. "Then we shall show you the way." she spoke in a calm voice. A giant skull with her form in a blaze as she spoke her words.

"We?" father questioned for us both. "My child and my Champion." she spoke the human child with her eyes black and orange just like mine and father's throwing Angor Rot's stone face at our feet. Father grabbed his head. "Angor Rot." he spoke looking at this in question. "He will rise again. Together you both will free me, and we shall bring the night Eternal." she spoke. The human female using the shadow staff to take her back to her human friends.

"If you do not mind me asking, Pale Lady." I asked keeping my head low. "Yes, what is it, my dear?" she asked with a calm and soothing voice. "How did I return from the dead when my brother did not?" my father looking at me with question. "Your story was not finished I needed you as a warrior by your father's side." she spoke already knowing the question. "So you brought me back to life?" I asked looking up at the flaming body. "Yes, Child." she spoke her green hand rising.

My body glowing orange as she healed me. "You will need all your strength, my dear when you take back the surface." her smile was beautiful just like her voice. "Thank you, Pale Lady." me and father rose, my body feeling stronger then before, stronger than when I absorbed the energy from the heart stone.