The Fight for Gunmar

The Janice Order was always quiet, no matter what. There were no Gumm-Gumm soldiers chatting as they walked in pairs or the distant screams of the worms, nor the moaning of dying prisoners. It was just...silent. Whenever I walked down the halls and impures were walking down the same hall, they'll move aside and not say a word and then go back to their duties.

I hated the silence, I need some sort of noise to help with my time. The sudden clanking of a stick filled my ears, and stone hands gliding against the wall. Dictatious. The blind four armed troll that I really never liked. Always seeking Gunmars attention to act like a big and powerful troll that he is never going to be.

He was concentrating on walking forward without falling. But Otto, the changeling tripped him, Dictatious falling face first. "Oopsie. My mistake." Otto said with a smirk on his lips. "You think I am not wise to your schemes, Impure? After a thousand years at Gunmar's side, you will not replace me as counsel." Dictatious spoke holding onto his stick.

"Oh, Really? Because I believe I already have. And once the vicious one realizes he has no further use for an old, blind troll, I--well" Otto putting his thumb to his throat for the blind troll to not see meaning he was most likely going to kill Dictatious. "Well, What? You know I can't see." the troll put up in defense acting the one getting hurt. "Oh. I moved my thumb across my throat. It is as we say, a killing motion." Otto spoke looking at his right, still not knowing I was hidden behind the corner going to warn my father about this. I really didn't want this to escalate any further then it has too.

"You are threaten me? When I inform my Dark Lord of this treachery, it will be he who will kill you." slamming his fists together as if that would scare someone into leaving them alone. "And let me be the first to say, I will enjoy every minute of--oh. You're no longer here, are you?" he said talking to empty space. "I am no longer safe here. I must leave this place at once." he spoke to himself making his way towards me.

Stepping out in front. His head hitting my stomach. "Ladar! I didn't hear you coming. What-" "make sure to tell my father what Otto plans to do, that is all you can do for me right now." I went straight to the point before walking away from Dictatious before he said another word.

~

This time I was watching Dictatious. See what he would do. If he was planning to escape I need to bring him on his knees to father and make him explain himself. "Please. Please, Changeling. I need your help. The exit--" "I'm sorry. We aren't allowed to talk to you." the changeling began to walk away. "On whose orders? Scaarbach's?" in the back I could hear Otto speaking with other changelings. Dictatious creeping forward even though he couldn't see. "Are you absolutely certain you have heard nothing from her?" Otto asked a female changeling "it's been weeks, and she hasn't spoken a word. Not since Gunmar's return." I had to control myself let no one know I am here, but the slight growl that escaped my lips didn't warn anyone that I was here. "But we need the Pale Lady's guidance more than ever." Otto spoke with concern lacing his words.

"That old relic must be broken!" he shouted angrily trying to get the thing to work. "Nein, nein. We must have faith. If it is her will, she will find a way to speak to us." Otto spoke beginning to walk out with the other changelings.

~Back in the projector room~
I needed to tell father what Otto had planed for Dictatious, but speak of the devil and he shall come. The door opened with the blind troll walking in. "My Dark Underlord, I have had visions.My brother may have stolen my eyes, but she has blessed me with sight!" Dictatious began to laugh.