Training

Laying in my cave, weak, laying on my side, aches all over my body and the daylight cut aching even more as I laid there in pain. Breathing heavy, clutching Bular's horn in my palms near my cracked chest. The punishment isn't horrible, but it wasn't nice either. My body will need days to recover from it to function properly.

~

Limping in Troll market. Every gumm-gumm warrior looking at me with either pity or anger that I failed my father, growling at everyone as I tried to make my way to the Hero's forge. I didn't care who watched me train. I was going to train. Slamming the button on the far side, the room growing, axes swinging. Running on all fours, dodging the obstacles.

Many gumm-gumm came to watch above. Their spears still at attention if Gunmar, Usurna, or Dictatious came walking by to watch as well. My limp leg, gave out, falling onto my stomach, many growls coming from above. Growling myself as I got back up running harder dodging axes as they swung at me.

Skidding against the ground, dust filling the air as I landed on one knee breathing hard. Dictatious and Usurna there on their own ledge watching. Growling more as someone ordered Gumm-Gumm warriors to start attacking, holding nothing back. Drawing both swords trying to stand, but to fall back down from my leg.

Growling again, getting up with a grunt, just missing the spear that grazed over my head, kicking his legs from underneath him. Throwing him over the ledge to not kill him. Placing my swords into the ground beneath me, dodging the huge axe as it swung once more at me. Dodging another Gumm-Gumm as he threw a punch at me. Going low swiping my short tail underneath him tripping him. Jumping back grabbing him by the helmet and throwing him into the gears.

Breathing hard, clutching my leg only to get kicked in my bad leg, getting thrown off the top of the forge. Falling to the ground with a grunt, getting myself up rolling to the right to miss a blade coming out from the ground, Gumm-Gumm's charging at full speed. Shakily getting up charging on all fours head butting one in the stomach throwing him back, throwing my body at another, head butting another, punching another and another until all of them were on the floor clutching their bodies under their green claws.

Looking up seeing father walk away from the ledge, Usurna and Dictatious following close behind him as he grew away from my view. My heart began to feel empty. Looking down at my limp leg that my hand went to clutch. Growling once more, stomping off not caring about the pain in my leg that screamed everytime I put pressure on it.

Climbing up the stairs that led to my cave, Usurna's not far, nor Dictatious'. My father's cave was the biggest from all of ours, his closets and having a view to the Heart stone. Walking into my cave pulling my blades off my aching back. Throwing them against the wall as I sat down against the farthest wall from the entrance, resting my head against the stone wall. Taking a deep breath to calm myself down.

"You performed excellently, my daughter." Gunmar's voice scared me to attention, walking forward bowing deep on my good knee. "Thank you, my Dark underlord." I said not looking up as he stood there with his only eye staring at me through my black solid hair. "Rise, you are coming with me to find something." he spoke calmly before walking out without saying another word, following close behind him as we made our way to the library of the troll market.