Little Moments 2: Cuddles for My Love

Mason's POV_

Laying in bed with Cleo, I hold her closer to me. We lay there watching a romantic comedy. Cleo is watching, but I'm not. I look and watch her as the corners of her lips twitch up. Something funny plays on the movie because I hear her laugh. A smile comes onto my face as her nose crinkles.

I bite on my lip as she wraps her arms around my neck, still watching the screen in curiosity.

I pick her up, laying her back against me. Intertwining our hands, I kiss her neck. Only then does she look behind her at me. Smiling, she gives me a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Have you even been paying attention to the movie?" Cleo giggles as she grabs my arms and wraps them around her. I laugh as she gives me a pout with her bottom lip.

I don't bother to lie to my mate. "Nope. Something else has my attention."

"Like what?" She smiles, flipping herself over on top of me. I keep my arms around her as she runs her fingers through my black hair.

"A certain female."

She lifts herself up and leans her face closer to mine. "What's her name?" Cleo teases, her warm and minty breath fanning my face.

"You guess." I smile, twirling a strand of her hair around my finger. I stick my hand in her hair. She leans into my hand and places her hand over mine.

"Oh. Well I think I know." Cleo smiles as she smashes her lips into mine.

The movie just became background noise after that.