Chapter 7- Her Name

We were right now making my little Omega some food. Every once in a while, I ask for her name. But every time, she just whimpers and carries on with whatever she was doing. It's about seven thirty and she still won't budge.

I want to know her name desperately.

After adding the meatballs to the sauced spaghetti, I pull out some white plates including some forks. I place the spaghetti on both plates, handing my mate one.

She stares down at her plate, frowning. I frown, thinking it wasn't good enough for my mate and I had to make something new. She sat on a stool that was next to the island table, tapping her fingertips against the table.

"Is something wrong with the food?" I ask, looking at her plate then back at her. She flinches from my voice and my frown deepens. She looks away and whimpers. "I'm not going to hurt you, my precious Omega." She looks back up to me with tears brimming her eyes.

I sigh and shake my head.

"Is there something wrong with the food?" I ask again, whispering to myself. She cocks her head to the side and shakes her head.

You idiot, it's not good enough! Make her something new she'd like! Jackson growls at me, making me roll my eyes in response.

"I...don't k-know what this...is." She looks down at the floor, trying to not make eye contact.

I frown. "You never had spaghetti?" I tilt my head to the side.

"No...the R-Rouges never fed me...t-this." She whispers, making me sigh. I close my eyes tightly, counting to ten until I feel better.

"What about your mom?" It was a dumb question, but I want to know more about her. I want to know everything about her. Like what's her favorite color, food, flower, day, animal, anything.

"I...don't R-Remember." She mumbles, staring at her food.

"Well, eat up." I whisper, shoving my fork into the food. My mate just stares at me eating. Not trying to make it awkward, I act as if I don't notice it.

She looks back at her food and picks up the fork, putting it into the food. She looks back at me and tries to mimic my movements. I almost want to laugh when she put more food than expected onto the fork and the noodles hang out of her mouth. She tries to get the noodles back in her mouth with her fork, struggling.

I lightly chuckle.

After dinner, her eyelids start drooping and I decide to take her to bed. I place the plates and forks into the sink. But when I turn around, she gets off the stool but instead falls on the ground.

I run to her side and pick her up cooing at her. "Omega, shhh. My lovely mate, you're okay, you're okay." She whimpers, making me pick her up bridal style. "Lets get you to sleep." I whisper.

"Where's the d-dungeon?" She asks, looking around.

"Why?" I frown, staring down at her.

"T-To sleep?" She looks up at me, confusment dancing in her beautiful orbs.

"You don't go there ever." I growl, making her whimper and squirm in my arms. "Stop, Omega!" I frown, making her look down at the floor and stop moving.

"Y-Yes, master." Tears brim her eyes.

"Master?" I clench my jaw, gritting my teeth.  "You are never going to call me that!" I thunder, making her cower in my arms.

Unless in bed... My wolf mumbles. I growl at him and I feel him smirk in my head.

"Then, Beta? B-Boss? S-Sir?" She questions, whispering. She fiddles with her thumbs, avoiding eye contact.