Jackson's Game Partner - Chapter 20

⊱ ♫ ────── ⋆Jaebeom⋆ ────── ♫ ⊰

As expected, Sharay was able to twist and turn in a thousand ways to keep from falling over. The other two girls and Youngjae dropped out early; the girls due to inflexibility and Youngjae because he couldn't stop laughing which made him fall.

The production crew had prepared well for this. They had someone work a camera drone so that the big screen could project what was going on from a bird's eye view. And with Sharay as the only remaining female, the rest of the guys turned their competitive mode up to high gear. I was no different, but my focus was now on keeping them from leaning over her, or having their legs and faces in compromising positions.

Predictably, Jackson became possessive of "his game partner", which only caused him to get into a tussle with Jinyoung who, not surprisingly, was going all out to get Sharay's attention

Predictably, Jackson became possessive of "his game partner", which only caused him to get into a tussle with Jinyoung who, not surprisingly, was going all out to get Sharay's attention. Yugyeom had the advantage of long legs, but my B-boy ground work gave me and even greater edge. Not to mention, I was bound and determined to stay until the end, knowing Sharay had this one in the bag.

Bambam was the next one to fall. His upper body strength gave out on him far faster than he would have liked. All those who were out, and the girls who hadn't played due to their clothing, were gather around cheering everyone on. Well, the girls weren't cheering for Sharay, they were rooting for only us boys. I could tell they were actually rather hostile towards Sharay because of the attention she was getting, though it was clearly not her fault. Without that overhead camera, none of the audience could have seen what was happening on the Twister mat.

Some of the guys decided they were going to try getting Sharay into a compromising position. So they started chatting amongst themselves in Korean, thinking they could control the situation. I almost fell at that point, knowing Sharay would be able to understand everything they said and, thus, would out maneuver them.

"Come on JB, work with us," conspired Yugyeom in Korean.

"Oh, no. You guys can play that game on your own. I'll have nothing to do with it," I responded.

A few moves later, and with Sharay launching a counterstrike of her own, Yugyeom was out and so was Jinyoung. This left just Sharay, Mark, Jackson, and me. Though Jackson and I were the strongest, Mark was light and also decently strong as he had been working out his upper body as of late. I was definitely feeling that they were pulling for one another when they decided to continue their communication in Chinese.

Sharay glanced over at me and smiled. I could tell she had a plan but wasn't sure what it was, so I was surprised when her next move placed her directly over the top of Jackson.

Jackson was on his back like a crab when Sharay moved her right hand so it would be over his chest while her left hand remained on his other side. I wasn't sure how she was balancing like that without touching him, but it was enough to throw Jackson off guard and he collapsed to the ground. It sure threw me off. I was grinding my teeth.