Chapter 10 : Hellos and Goodbyes

The woman starred at Lily for a few seconds, Hesitating either she trust her or not... She didn't have that much of a choice though, she can't miss this opportunity to escape. 

" Let's go Sarah " she said with a calming voice 

For now, She made the judgment of believing Little Lily and following her... She can worry about the consequences later, After getting out of there... Is what she was thinking.

" This way" Lily said as she ran through the door

The other 2 were sprinting after her, once they got out of the building, They both got scared seeing the mess outside, Infected were feeding off people screaming on the ground. 

There was a lot of dead bodies, Both Infected and Humans, The bandits, the ones who are still standing on their feet, Were shooting their weapons without even aiming.

The Infected were rampaging, They charged in as they always do, Not caring for any bullet piercing their bodies, Only the ones that got randomly hit in the heart by the hundreds of shots were down.

Lily already realized what's happening in the bloodbath that broke loose in front of her after looking for few seconds, Bandits just panic shot whatever what's in front of them and tried to back off and make a run for it, The Infected were more agitated than usual, With all the fire, light and screams... They were excited for blood.

But amidst all the chaos, One man stood out, Logan on his horse, Swinging his axe left and right, While everyone else was shaking in fear, He was the only one stepping forward instead of stepping back, His horse was running between both bandits and Infected.

Each time he passed next to somebody a pile of blood was splashing out 

" Who is that, Why is he killing everyone, even humans...? " The woman asked 

Lily had an excited smile seeing Logan being the absolute monster he is.

" Don't worry he's a Friend of mine" She said quite confidently 

They were confused... Lily on the other hand was screaming Logan's name and waving at him, He caught a glimpse of her jumping like a fool trying to get his attention

" What are you waiting for ?! Go !! I'll catch up...!" He yelled 

She nodded at him, and started looking around her, She then grabbed some grenades thrown on the ground. 

" Let's run for it" She said 

" What are you going to use those for ?? " The young girl asked 

Lily didn't answer her, She already started running out of there, She passed next to 4 Technicals and threw a grenade and each one of them. They all exploded one after another.