Chapter 3 : First Impressions

" AHH! This is so boring, This old man is sooo fucking Boring..." Lily said so with an irritated look on her face

She's been following him for hours now, and he hasn't done a thing, He's just walking through town.

" Well, at least I found this cool radio thanks to walking around after him, Otherwise, This was a complete waste of time..."

She was holding it between her hands, she found it in an alleyway and picked it up to check it out, Surprisingly, its batteries weren't dead, It was still working just fine.

She threw it in her backpack, And took a look at what the old man was up to, He just stopped randomly behind of an old ruined building, She couldn't see him after that, the building was blocking her vision. 

" That's it, I'm done here, I'd rather get eaten by an Infected than keep following this guy, That would be at least more thrilling...It's starting to get a little late too, I'll just head back home"

She went down from the rooftop taking the emergency staircase, reaching the second floor she stopped walking down.

some Infected were running through the alleyway under her, Heading toward where the old man just stopped, About 7 of them passed by, So Lily just waited them out, And then came down the staircase.

" Weird, Those things don't usually go in groups... Unless something is attracting them... Could it be the old man, Did he do something..." 

She was so intrigued, She wanted to see what was going on, Her curiosity almost won her over, However, She decided against it...
It's stupid to run after a group of Infected, No matter what reason she had.

So she took a step back, Turned the other way, And decided to walk away... Unfortunately, She soon realized it was already late, She didn't even take 1 step to see how bad the situation she just got into was...

2 Infected were on the alleyway exit, Looking right at her, At that split second, Lily quick thinking lead her to two options, One, was to grab her gun, Shoot them both and run as fast as she can.

But she didn't even know what was on that street behind them, 7 infected already passed through the tiny alleyway she's in and 2 are standing in front of her right now, There is going to be most likely even more around the block .Plus, she could miss and the gunshots are surely going to get her in more trouble than she is already in now.

So she took option number 2, She started to run the same way as the previous group of infected, She decided to basically run toward even more Infected waiting on the opposite direction.

Taking the staircase back up was never an option, She has nowhere to hide on the roof, and she would just be getting herself cornered since the infected will surely follow her up.

The 3 of them, Lilly and the 2 Infected started simultaneously running at the same time, She got out on the street, Took a look at her left and she was shocked for a second, She saw at least 50 infected just standing in the middle of the street.