Chapter 4 : Happy Birthday.

Logan was having a little walk in the forest, He was really impressed by the location the little girl chose for surviving, It was a fair distance away from the city, So she doesn't have to deal with its danger but also still have the advantage to go there and scavenge for supplies whenever she needs to.

Not only that, Her cabin was about 100 meters away from a river, Its water was clean and drinkable, One of the most important resources for surviving on the outside world is water.

Wherever there is water, There is life surrounding it, So it's possible for her to Hunt rabbits, Birds, Lizards and many more animals that come to drink from the river.

She could also go fishing on the river using a fishing rod or even a handmade spear, There were lots of ways to get the protein she needs from the forest animals.

Not only that but many herbs and plants like Burdock, Cattail, Chickweed were growing all over the place, some of them were cut, It must be the little girl.

" So she knows which plants are edible, Quite impressive, Many people die from being poisoned or intoxicated by wild plants, But she clearly knows how to survive in the wilds, It's not really that surprising since she did manage to survive alone out here... But having such experience and knowledge at her age is really impressive"

Moving up a little more into the forest, Logan found blueberry bushes, a big pawpaw tree, and also a couple of persimmon and small wild plum trees.

Considering this current world state, Her living situation was perfect to say the least, she had everything necessary and more for her survival here, So how did she get those deadly injuries.

" I should probably head back and change her bandages again, I need to change the IV solution bag too, it should be almost out of water" 

He grabbed some fruits for his horse and went back to the cabin, The little girl was still unconscious, It's been two days since that night, She hadn't opened her eyes ever since.

Logan checked the water IV bag and it was empty, So he took it off and put another Solution bag filled with some very nutritive fluids, He was constantly injecting her with strong syrups about every 8 hours, To try and recover some of her lost blood and keep her hydrated.

He also changed her bandages regularly through the last 2 days, to keep her wounds clean, Her body was very hot at the first night, However, After stabilizing her for a while, Her temperature started to drop off a little back to normal, He always kept a wet towel that he often changed too on her forehead to cool her off a bit. 

She was slowly but surely recovering, If Logan decided to not treat her, She was most likely going to die, He also felt obligated to help her out, since he intruded her house, and spent a couple of nights there. 

Also he was not really wasting time being there, He was tasked to bring back the package back to the eastern side in 3 months, But the Trip originally was only two and a half if he took the southern safe route, And in his case it was going to take less than a month since he decided to cross over the Abandoned Area.