Chapter 9 : Doing the Impossible

It was night, Lily was hiding behind a house, Two Bandits were close

" Hey, Did you know ? someone caught 2 Ladies wondering around in the woods, we might get lucky tonight." One of them said

" You know there's no chance of that happening, The boss won't let anyone lay a hand on them, He's definitely going to keep them for himself " 

" That fucking selfish bastard..." 

" He's keeping them locked in a room in his building, if he's not going to let us in the fun, What do you say we sneak in ? " 

" He'll kill us if he finds out. also, He always have people standing on guard in front of his house, I don't fancy our chances with that." 

" I swear one day everyone is going to turn on him, most of us are already getting tired of his shit."

The two kept talking about how unfair the group conditions were, But Lily stopped listening, She already got what she needed. Now, she just needs to locate what building they imprisoned them in.

" The boss house huh... It must be fancier than all others, from the way they talked about him, he sounded like a major prick, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a big neon sign with his name shinning on top of his house" Lily was thinking

As she expected, the boss place did stand out, It was big, loud music was coming out from it and 2 big guys were standing guard in front of the door.

" Logan isn't here... This is scary, being here alone is scary ...Whatever, I'll just have to do this myself." 

She took out a Hand grenade, and looked toward the big tent . 

" Here goes nothing..." She said after taking a deep breath 

She pulled the small ring, Aimed for the tent, and threw it. 

However, She missed... It didn't go far enough, She never used a hand grenade before, She rushed it when she pulled the ring, and she was panicking a little and hesitated while throwing.

Everyone looked her way, She was just standing there, Frozen in fear or in denial about her missed throw, She didn't know which one herself, The backbone of her plan was to explode the whole tent, creating a big explosion distracting everyone there and starting a chaos.

But she missed... her grenade just pulled all attention to her. She knew.. she screwed up, she's dead, along with those two she wanted to save... She's absolutely going to die.

" Everyone is on his own out here, getting involved in other people's shit will just get you killed, looking after your own back takes priority over everything else." Those were Logan words ....