until......

thud!

'' ouch! what the? '' hermonie blurted annoyingly as we helped her gets steady on her feet.

'' hey hermonie with the letter H, you should be looking at your way  ''

'' oh how so nice to see you too and by the way thanks for bumping on me '' she answered with sarcasm.

Anastasia just grinned and transferred her attention to me.

'' Skyie someone is here for you ''

'' who? ''

but instead of Anastasia's voice echoed to answer me, a male voice was brought up.

'' me! '' 

we all turned our heads at the back to see a cute and masculine guy.

'' Morgan!! '' I squeaked happily

'' Sky it's good to see you '' he told as we both hugged each other.

'' oh my god I missed you, how's life? ''

'' well life is still hard but still breathing '' morgan joked leaving his arm around my shoulder.

'' well Morgan I want you to meet my bestfriends here, Hermonie, Jana and Mel, girls meet Morgan ''

'' hi Morgan '' the three have told extending their hands for a handshake.

'' hello, please to meet you '' and he shook my bestfriends hands one by one.

'' So are you here for good? '' I asked not fading my smile.

'' nope just for vacation and I'm just checking out my little sister here '' he chuckled as he pulled Anastasia towards his side.

'' Morgan? '' Anastasia retorted back elbowing her brother on the side.

'' what? I'm telling the truth '' he added laughing '' and I want to see the girl you've talking to ''

'' Morgan stop! ''

'' who is baby doll? '' he asked teasingly eyeing his sister then to my 3 bestfriends. Hermonie who actually knew that it was her who's Morgan has been asking blushed silently at the corner.

'' she's not here brother, she's from another school '' 

'' oh too bad, I thought it's hermonie '' he smirked

'' ofcourse it's not me and I'm not into lesbians okay, it's disgusting! '' hermonie spat bitterly.

Her words hurt Anastasia who has been really open with her sexuality even before. She got boyfriends, that was a yes but in the latter part she discovered that she's into girls as well, so she started dating girls and had few relationships with them that last longer compared she had with a guy.

'' hey watch out your mouth hermonie, how could you say that it was disgusting? we're humans too perhaps we're already in an open country. Don't be a homophobe there my dear '' Anastasia said defensively, still wearing hurt on her face.