4. The Dead Sea

"You know, when he said at the first hour of the morning, I thought that he meant, I don't know, at least 10 in the morning not fucking half past seven. This hour shouldn't even exist. From now on, 7 o'clock will be the hour which cannot be mentioned." I mumbled as I sipped from my cup of coffee. I really don't like coffee, but when a Cappuccino's caffeine isn't enough for this girl, a coffee (half of it it's only milk and sugar so it isn't really a coffee) is my only savior. 

"Did you just used a Harry Potter reference? You filthy Slytherin. I knew from the start that you were a dark wizard, but now I have proof." Sirius said and I glared at him.

"Are you Sirius right now? And I'm a hybrid witch because I'm both Dark and Good, so fuck your Hufflepuff ass or you'll also be dead." as soon as I finished my sentence Sirius stood up, his face red in rage.

"YOU DID NOT JUST SAID THAT! I'M NOT-I MEAN HE'S NOT DEAD! YOU DON'T HAVE A PROOF!"

"...Sirius..." I whispered and grabbed his arm.

"WHAT?" he yelled back staring at me with rage in his eyes.

"...People are staring. Please sit down before Midnight comes and sees you or you'll be dead for real." his face changed its color into a soft embarrassed red. 

He sit down as faster as he got up. "You're a bad influence." 

I chuckled. "No. I'm just Shadow the hybrid Slytherin witch and you are the good Hufflepuff wizard. And you are also very easy to rile up when it comes to Harry Potter-AUCH. WHAT THE FUCK." I yelped in pain and glared at the person behind me.

"Potter if you don't shut up and leave him alone, you will be a dead Slytherin."  Iron said as I rubbed the back of my head where he smacked me.

"Stupid Ravenclaw." I muttered and turned back to ignore him, but he smacked me again. 

"I heard you." 

"So what? This means that you have to smack me?? You know that I'm not fully recovered and I have to relax, but you keep stressing me out. Even at practice you kept yelling at little me!" I rambled and turned around to come face to face with his steel glare. Steel glare, his name is Iron, you got it?

Again with the stupid puns....

"Yes, I was yelling at you because you were late for practice and because you were to slow. You need to be faster than that if you want to beat that red headed killing machine, so excuse me for 'stressing you out'. I'm doing my job as a trainer." he fired back and I pouted since I had no comeback. 

"Oh, did THE Shadow Thunder of Moonlight was left speechless? I achieved this performance?" he mocked pretending to be surprised.

"Hey! I'm human too! Well, part human! Sometimes I'm left speechless too and I'm not commenting anything because you're right. You did and do the right thing and thank you. I know that you're just doing your job and thank you for being so good at it." I said with a smile while he stared at me like he just saw a griffin.

"Did you just thanked me for something? I'm confused. What's wrong with everyone this days..." he mumbled the last part and I smiled sadly before turning away.

"It may sound weird, but the last events made me realize that I should tell people around me how grateful I am for the things they do before it's too late. Sorry for shocking you this much, but this is me being a sappy, remorseful bitch." 

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "It's fine to mourn the death of a dear person. It's fine to feel said, but you shouldn't feel remorseful. You did your best and that's nothing you can do to bring him back. All you can do is move on and I think this is exactly what your idiot of a brother would want."