3. I just melted

"So...You're back." Sharpedon said looking at the ground with his hands behind his back.

Is he nervous?

"Yup." I said trying not to laugh at the poor guy.

He nodded his head making his bangs to bounce. "Cool. You know, everyone missed you and it was very hard to handle everyone and everything without you and I'm really glad that you're back and-"

I couldn't help but smile as he kept rambling. "Sharpedon."

"Yes." he answered almost immediately and looked at me with shy eyes.

Why is he acting like this?

Bitch, you're so dumb, I swear.

Said the bitch. Gosh, why are you so mean and rude to me when all I do is love you.

Because you are a dumb blind bitch. For someone this smart, you can be pretty obvious at times.

"You're rambling more than I usually do, and that is something. You're rambling even more than Leaf when he talks about 'how Python is playing hard to get' and that, again, is something." I said with a chuckle.

He crossed his arms over his chest and looked away, and I could swear that his cheeks were turning red. "I just missed you." 

WAAAHH. FINALLY.

BOLT SHUT UP. 

"Oh." was all I could say as my cheeks also turned red and I almost had a cardiac arrest. 

Say something else you dumb ass. Say some nice and fluffy shit. 

I cleared my throat. "I mean, I missed you too, Sharp. Even if you're annoying and making fun of me half of the time." 

His head turned in my direction faster than my lightning bolt. "ME? I'm the annoying one? I'm the one who has to put up with your stubborn self and you're the one who likes to fight with me!" he said with big eyes and pouting lips. 

Damn, those lips though. Don't you want to kiss them Shadow?

I hate you so much.

I smiled sheepishly at him. "Sorry? But, come on, without me your life would be so boring. Calm, but boring."

"I don't think so. Even if you wouldn't be a part of my life, the Earthquake brothers would be here to get on my nerves and make everyone laugh with their jokes." he said with a smirk and a mischievous glint in his dark eyes.

"Oh, really? Then you should go and ask them for a hug since I won't be giving you any! And I really wanted to hug you because I missed you, but I know when I'm not wanted." I said and turned around while flipping my hair dramatically. I'm spending too much time with Hazel and Leaf I swear.

He came next to me and dropped his arm around my shoulders. "Hey! I was only messing with you, Red! Don't be such a lemon." 

I raised my eyebrows at him. "A lemon? Really?"

"Yes because you are a sour loser." he said as he started to laugh.

"I hate you so much!" I said laughing and punched him in the shoulder.

"No, no you don't." he said and surprised me when he pulled me in an actual hug.

I stood frozen in place since I was so not  expecting this. My eyes were as big as Leaf and Hazel's love for themselves and my face was as red as a tomato. Now it makes sense why he calls me Red.

BITCH.DO.SOMETHING. SNAP OUT OF IT.

OKAY. JUST DON'T YELL AT ME. I'M SHY AND SENSITIVE.

Sensitive my ass. Shut up and hug him!