Let's Go Get Some Grub

I have seen u guys' comments and ik a LOT of u have been waiting for my update soo since it's summer I will try to update some chapters! My reason for not being able to update will be at the end of this chapter...so read on - Enjoy!

*Harry's POV*
After I had told Eve that my judgment has been clouded because I have started to grow feelings for her, we kissed. And it was nice, really nice. At the moment me and Eve are laying on her bed and with her asleep in my arm. Me? I have so little time on my hands to think about anything at the moment. By getting closer to Eve -  by doing these things with her makes a major problem arise. The problem being is I cannot keep falling further down this hole I've already dug for myself. A lot of bad things could happen to the people I love the most. Especially if anyone besides Liam ever found out what we're actually up to.
Trying to commit yourself to two sides of the same battle never ends well for the middle man, and in this case - it's me.
If Eve or Peter ever found out what's to come they would hate me forever. And I honestly want them both to care about me, but they wouldn't anymore if they knew.
I've been keeping this secret since I was first called on by Eve's father.

Originally I was going to be meeting Eve if her father hired me or not, but not in the way we had first met. In a much harsher way, and let's just say Eve would not be close with me like she is now. She would probably much rather punch me square in the face, because I would not be a friend - I would be a common enemy.

My thoughts are cut short as I feel Eve start to stir in her nap. Eventually she wakes up and stretches on me, looking beautiful.
She looks up at me and smiles, and I return it. I'd do anything to make this girl happy, for the time being, because that smile won't be directed at me... soon enough.

*Eve's POV*
As I start to wake up I remember that Harry is under me, so I quickly stretch and turn to look at him. Since our kiss a little while ago I've been feeling Much better. My arm still hurts A Lot but laying with Styles just makes it bearable. I give him a small smile and he returns it, looking handsome as ever.
I start to try and sit up, but I place my hand wrong and my hand slips from under me and my injured arm falls a little and hits something,

"Ugh! Dammit this arm!" I shriek and Harry is right there to help me...like always. I can't think of Anything he might do to harm me. I mean he is getting paid to protect me after all.

"Hey, hey! Take it easy it's still your first day with your first injury. You have to be careful. Here let me help you." Harry lifted me up and set me down so I was next to his lap on the bed, "here you go, all better.".

I smile again looking at Harry and mutter a quiet, "thank you" he nods his head smiling in return. Looking at Harry I hold so many feelings; i trust him, I care about him, and I want him to be happy. When we first met he seemed like a total as.s and now, he's open up to me a little more and look where we are now. Hopefully he's happy, or at least happier than when he was assigned this job.

As I'm thinking about him, I start looking for at his beautiful jade eyes that honestly spark when he's happy and it's so beautiful to admire. And his lips that are just so pink and-
Before I realized what's happening I feel myself start to lean into him.
I place my leg between his and rest my one good hand on his neck before I pull him in to me for my lips land on his.
After a while I climb onto his lap and our kiss becomes a heated and I accidentally grind on him and he lets out a moan

Between our kisses I murmur a small "hmm sorry" with a smirk and continues to kiss him, until he pulls back to murmur in response, "little tease" with a smirk as well. We continue with our heated makeout session until I hear, yet another knock on my door.

Me and Harry pull apart and I groan out of annoyance, "Come In!" And in comes a....Maid?

"Ah, Teresa what do you want?" Harry asks
She avoids making too much eye contact with me Or Harry, which confuses me but I ignore it for the time being and wait for her response

"Sir, I just came to tell the Miss that food is being prepared for her. I went to tell you as well but you were not...in your room." She reveals.

After Harry thanks her she leaves the room and closes the door behind her leaving me alone with Harry, once again.

"Well I guess that we should get going, we had a long journey here, might as well get some 'grub' "

"Grub?" He laughed, "Are we in the 50's now, who still says that?" He continues to laugh at my choice of words.

"Well sorrrrry, but...whatever let's go get some food" I say laughing

"Alright, we really do need some 'grub' though, let's go" he says offering me his dashing smile and leads us out into the hallway.

"Great, Let's go get some grub then" I chuckled and we head towards the small dining area.

Honestly not a very interesting chapter but.. that's what ur getting for now.
Okay, so why I've basically been afk for Sooo long is because I finally got a job and with my exams that were coming up and having a job I didn't have much free time for me. Since it's the summer I will be free every once in a while and Imma be updating cuz I have a vision I want this story to play through. So don't worry I will not give up on this book!
Anyways don't forget to comment, follow and share!

-S