Dont Worry

*Evelyn's POV*

After watching TV by myself for about 10 minuets styles came and joined me, nothing to eat in sight.

"What took you? I thought you were making a sandwich"

"Oh um, no I had to make a call, business"

"Oh who to?" Asking while I eat my food. I eat slow, shut up.
Turning to face him he gives me this mad look,

"A co-worker" he almost sneered at me.
Deciding not to bother him anymore, considering that he might be mad due to the circumstances of us being on 'house arrest' and, he cannot go outside, I figure I'd better leave him alone.
As I get up, and Harry notices he grabs my arm,

"Where you going?" Giving him a look I reply,

"Uh, my room." It coming out more as a question

"Our room" he corrects

"Right. Our room." I say, and I head to our room

***40 minuets later***

After a while of just laying on the bed thinking about everything, I decide to get up and head to the balcony.
Not wanting to disturb harry I quietly exit the room. On the way out I hear him speaking to someone.
Being the nosy person I am I eavesdrop, hearing;

"No, everything's fine. No she does not."

She? Me? I don't what?

"Stop I can handle it! You are not to come here. Because I can handle it! Good, ok, thanks for the info, bye Dave"

Now who's dave? I thought liam, and my father were the only ones in on this. Hearing enough I get up from where I am and go to where I was supposed to be 5 minuets Ago.

After a while I hear harry call out my name, "Evelyn! Come here a second!"
Hearing that I head downstairs to see him sitting in front his laptop. Heading over to him I tap his shoulder, "ya?"

"I have some news on rownin. Since he was close to us before, when liam left one of his men might've assumed that it was liam, and did a calculated guess as to where we are located, from tacking the way of which he came from. I got word that he is now in a 2 mile radius of us at this moment. He's close. If he gets any closer we might have to re-locate."

Re-locate? Awh I love it here.

"If he does get closer where would we have to relocate again?"

"Brazil" (idk if its brazil, I forgot the plan, but I like Brazil so imma change it)

"Oh, ok. Brazil sounds amazing" chuckling he says,

"Glad you like it, your father thought of you when he was thinking of these places to send you."
Wow, I haven't thought of him in a while. And that makes me sad. That everything is so crazy I completely forgot about him. Pulling a face I hear harry say,

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just miss him is all."

"That's ok, you'll see him back. Don't worry."

Jeez u guys r gonna be in for a lot, real soon. Hope u enjoyed this short chpt. I'm just busy that's y its not long-er, and I got a party tom so I'm pretty busy. If I don't update before the holidays I'll say it now,
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! maybe my gift to you guys will be another update, on BOTH books??

Anyway don't forget to comment, vote and follow me!

-S